PDA

View Full Version : More 300ex Snow Ride Pictures

250r'en +TCB
05-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Since I can't ride sand here in NH and I get jelous of all you guys out west, I thought I would show you something I have that you proubly don't if you live in the south...SNOW
Snow riding is definatly fun, it's kinda like sand only wicked easy to slide on. Ice is something different too. When I rode on the lake when there was no snow over the ice it was insanity. You'd get going fast and then have to use the right combo of throttle and streering to slow down! In these pics I am on my lake in NH. And on some trails on the center island. Also on some historic bridge. click on the pics to enlarge them, Enjoy........ :beer

84honda 200X
05-24-2005, 06:33 PM
Do you guys get in trouble for rideing on the snowmobile trails? Up here in Minnesota we get in deap doo doo if we get caught on the snowmobile trails in the winter. Summer we dont go on them because they are so wet. But there is part of the snowmobile that we go on and we dont get introuble unless we are unlicesned or under age.

250r'en +TCB
05-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Most of the trails where I live are not specified. But the big state owned trails are different. The local RR beds are awsome for riding. But with atv's in the summer you can only go like 20miles on them. In the winter on sled you can go all the way up to canada from southern NH!!! you used to be able to do that on atv's but then people complained about noise and trail destruction, which is just plain BS because they knew there would be noise when they moved there and atv's don't destroy trails that are wide open and groomed........ Stupid tree huggers and whine bags :mad:

Trackburger
05-25-2005, 06:30 AM
Sweet pics, now you just need an old dumptruck inner tube to tie on the back of it and invite some friends over... :D I remember doing all that while I lived up there, I dont miss the snow though!!! :beer

84honda 200X
05-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Ya thats why we cant ride on the snowmobile trails either. The stupid snowmobile club said that its destrying the trails! We went for a ride on them one time and we could barely see our tracks in the snow and we had aggressive tires on! We have a rail road grade up here to it starts in the middle of town and goes all the was to Bemidji Minnesota but the farthest we can go is to a little town between International Falls and Bemidji. But rideing on the snowmobile trails in the winter is a blast id love to do it all the time but we can only do it at night when there are hardly any snowmobiles and when the game warden is in bed. But it seems to be more fun at night anyways.

Kintore
05-25-2005, 07:27 PM
Sweet pics, now you just need an old dumptruck inner tube to tie on the back of it and invite some friends over... :D I remember doing all that while I lived up there, I dont miss the snow though!!! :beer

Done that way to many times. And have marks to prove it lol

Very fun, used the old atc200 and man did it work good for that.

250r'en +TCB
05-25-2005, 07:59 PM
HAHAHA! I'm sure the Fish and Game Dept cops will love that, almost as much as they will like throwing my underage A** in the slammer! I'lll have to do it at night! I think my 250r could out-run their 350 4x4, actually, it better!!!

84honda 200X
05-25-2005, 10:01 PM
Lol i would hope so! This winter when we were rideing on there i was thinking about what would happen if one of them chased us i knew my 200x would be no match for the 500 polaris's they drive. So i decided im goin to look for a 250R or a banshee preferably a banshee so i can out run them. On the old rail grade the game warden just hauls ass down the grade after people on fourwheeling IN HIS TRUCK!! He ruts it up worse than anyone up here but he never gets in trouble for it!

250r'en +TCB
05-25-2005, 10:12 PM
they drive 500's there? that sucks... Yeah the 350's they got here are in constant 4x4 too so. It makes a HUGE difference with utility qauds speed!
I would buy a 250r atc/trx if you plan to lose the cops in trails. Banshees may go fast but they handle as good as a bottle rocket!!!! in the woods it's 40% speed and 60% manuvering

84honda 200X
05-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Ya i was thinking about getting an R because of how they handle also because there are alot of sharp turns on the trails up here. But there are also alot of straight aways here to so i dont know. I could run those bald type tires with the rib in the center that would work like a ski.

MTS
05-26-2005, 10:44 PM
Yep snow n ice is fun we ride a looooonnngg river hear in the winter, no one hassle's us, ice racing is really big up hear specially with the dirt bikes,,,,,hehe

Russell 350X
06-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Yea if we get caught riding ATV's in the sled trails we get into deep crap, there are signs everywhere saying no ATV's.

Russ

84honda 200X
06-07-2005, 10:19 AM
Sucks doesnt it? We used to be able to ride down the city streets and stuff but people would fly down the street with straight pipes and stuff like that so people got ticked off and now we cant and the same with the snowmobile trails used to be able to go down them until people started tearing up the trails in the summer.