PDA

View Full Version : when you know you are getting old

Macs
06-01-2005, 09:33 PM
Well today my wife gave me an altamaidem, get rid of my gt750 or sale it, the crank seals are bad so i said what the heck, i will yank the motor and rebuild it, no problem. I even told my wife i would have the motor out and dissasembled in a hour, well it has been three hours now and i am wringing wet in sweat. I only got the exhaust, radiater, clutch disconnected and the tank off. i remember when i could pull an engine and rebuild it in a couple of hours. i guess the problem is i am getting old. I am even thinking about hiring someone to rebuild this engine for me, i never thought i would ever say that.

TravEX
06-01-2005, 10:19 PM
sucks getting old, hehe,,,j/k,,,i'm just 29 but feel 40 (no offense to anyone),,,my wife signed me up on the Relay for Life basketball team at work,,,gonna play full court tomorrow night,,,I will probably die of a coronary tomorrow night, hehe, so if ya'll don't here from me in a while........hehe

Mobular
06-02-2005, 10:42 AM
altamaidem...I saw one of those on the road this morning...a Nissan Altamaidem...
I believe the word you want is ultimatum

Banage
06-02-2005, 11:24 AM
altamaidem...I saw one of those on the road this morning...a Nissan Altamaidem...
I believe the word you want is ultimatum

the way you worded that was funny :naughty: but i cant say anything i cant spell worth a dang.

When my dad rebuilt his, he had my buddy and me do everything. Hawk eyeing of corse, to make sure he knew exactly what was going on. tell your wife she has an "ultimatum, altamaidem" except your stuff or get out haha j/k