PDA

View Full Version : Tri Z part bidders -Beware of this Seller

Orangecnty250r
06-02-2005, 08:59 AM
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=066treeman

A bad experience with this one

I'll bore you with my story

I bid a tri Z wheel and seat from him two separate auctions.

I won

He emails me with the shipping charges 75.00 for the seat and wheel from PA to NY. I nicely email him and say I deal with this stuff all the time and this is way to high. We email each other back and forth for a while arguing about the cost.

I finally gave him three choices

1. Take it and get a true estimate

2. I'll take one of my wheels and seat and get an estimate

3. I send him 40.00 to just send it

He says he takes it to a place that charges 20 bucks a box plus transit cost. I told him he should list that in his auction because he shouldnt expect people buying ATV parts to foot that cost. Maybe for a tiffinay lamp-- not ATV parts.

He was giving me Bullshat stories how he spent 150 bucks to ship two fenders Blah, Blah Blah.
Finally he told me to send 50.00 for shipping. I knew it was way to much but I did anyway just to end the nonsense to get my parts.

Well I get my parts parcel post wrapped in saran wrap with a 10.96 price tag on it. I get the tri Z seat with two rips in it that had been there a long time. The picture didnt show the rips nor did his ad describe them. He described it as "Nice". Well feeling i'd been screwed I left him bad feedback being nice with the one nuetral. He gets pissed & emails me saying he spent 57.00 on shipping Not realizing the post office puts the cost on the package. I also measured it weighed it and went to usps .com and got an estimate of 12.00. He said I was way picky with the seat. Once I gave him all this info I havent heard from him. If for some bizarre twist of unknown fate the shipping was 57.00 the nuetral would still be justified being what I went through with this person.
I never left anyone bad feedback before even when I've been slightly dissatisfied. This guy Truly deserves it.

If you are a member of this board you should hang your head in shame

1984kxtTECATE
06-02-2005, 12:29 PM
I dont know e-bay ver well but dosnt this mean he is banned from his current S/N

No longer a registered user

ID History

Orangecnty250r
06-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Looks like that just happened today. He had several parts up for sale this morning. I'll watch for a new user ID.

Meat-BoX
06-02-2005, 08:00 PM
I hate when people come up with lame excuses for shipping costs and overcharge. Any nimrod can find a box for free pack the item, take it to the post office to get the proper cost. If not get as close as possible with USPS.com. Seems he was $40.00 off. Then it seems he knows he sucks and is a scamming scumbag so he ditches out of E-Bay only probably to return with some lame name and more lame business practices. What a Loser this chump is.

Eww with Feedback like his I wouldnt even have dealt with him.

Orangecnty250r
06-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Do you think he ditched out of ebay or is there a policy when you get a bunch of negatives in a short time or your percentage drops to a certain number do they pull the plug on you. Does anyone know?

grundlegrabber
06-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Noticed some items are listed as location Bloomsburg PA and some are listed as Doylestown PA. Looks fishy. Looks like he also screwed yamatopdog. Doylestown is about 20 min from me. Want me to hunt him down??

03 ORANGE SHEE
06-02-2005, 09:53 PM
i saw that , his is close to you and brapp , i never bought anything from him

Orangecnty250r
06-02-2005, 09:57 PM
The bloomsburg address is something he bought from yamatoptog. The doylestown is his address. His name is Terry.

overstockedprod
06-02-2005, 10:23 PM
Ebay only responds when complaints are filed with them. Feedback really doesn't mean anything unless you get them for Non Paying bidder. Then it just stops your ability to bid. Which usually ends your auctioning bliss.

overstockedprod
06-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Did you buy a set of bearings for your tiger from me?

Orangecnty250r
06-03-2005, 06:52 AM
Did you buy a set of bearings for your tiger from me?

Yes I did, They worked out good.