PDA

View Full Version : Ouija Boards

atcmatt
06-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey Fellas,

A number of mates and myself messed around with an Ouija board the other night. Then again last night, in 2 diffrent places. Both times it worked, with the glass spelling out things, mostly jibberish, but we got some straight answers also. We even got the glass to go around clockwise slowly at first, then gain pace, we got it moving pretty bloody quickly at one stage. Im not sure as to whether it is spirits moving the glass or if we sub-consciously move it. Either way its pretty interesting and scary!

Is anyone on this site into any of this stuff? Or anyone ever messed around with one before?

I want to keep doing it but Im not sure if there are any side affects? Anyone wanna shed any light onto this stuff?

Thanks

Matt

faf_racing
06-03-2005, 10:01 PM
how many "mates" were their? fingers are supposed too be lightly touching the oracle,and you should be able too feel that someone is actually "pushing" the oracle for a response, so dont be faked out!! my experiance was tragic so be careful. some may laugh but its not something too laugh at! where did you get your board? cuz not any board will work like say (wal-mart k- mart etc...)wont do, it must be a REAL BOARD!! thats all ill say for now.

atcmatt
06-03-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey Mate.

There were about 5 or so of us. I know that none of us were pushing it because we all swore that we wouldent and I think i can trust them.

When you say your experience was tragic, what happened? (if its not to personal) and would you suggest to me to stay away from it? We made the board up using letters from scrabble and we used a rum glass on a flat kitchen bench.

Matt

3 weelin geezer
06-04-2005, 12:06 AM
I think this 'game' is a crock. :rolleyes: How can anyone actually believe spirits move that heart shaped doohickie? I would like to see one--a 'real' one work by itself without anyone touching it then I will believe. My mother always said that if you say lucifer enough times he will appear. Still waiting......and waiting... lemme try again. LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFERLUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER LUCIFER.....Well? Anything happening? :naughty: :wondering How do you type a bloody pentagram or a rams head? I guess that's why they call it the occult. I too would hide rather than risk being ridiculed and mocked to the end of time. :o

Dammit!
06-04-2005, 02:20 AM
A friend of mine had one when I was about 15. His was extremely old with a wooden oracle. He lived in a 90 year old house and I swear that place was haunted. Laugh if you want but everybody saw weird **** there. Anyway, I didn't believe the ouija board stuff so they did the "think of a number thing" to prove it to me. Without me telling anyone what I was thinking it got it right 3 out of 4 times and the one time it was wrong I was not concentrating on it like i was the other three times. Weird stuff.

YAMAHA_Jim
06-04-2005, 06:48 AM
Ask the Ouija board who will win the mx and drag races at Trikefest 05.

Billy Golightly
06-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Ask the Ouija board who will win the mx and drag races at Trikefest 05.

Yeah, now we're onto something! :eek:

CHAINSAW
06-04-2005, 04:13 PM
We played with these things alot when I was in college. Homemade, store bought, and even ones that were supposedly made by witches or some crap like that. None of them worked... we tried everything.. chanting, candles, holding hands, even drawing pentagrams on the floor with blood... nothing worked.
Thats my experience with them, and we really wanted to contact something, but it never happened.

Oldshell4481
06-04-2005, 05:06 PM
i hate anything to do with witchcraft its all bullshizzit.

250r'en +TCB
06-04-2005, 06:17 PM
If there is such thing as religion or witchcraft, I'm on the highway to hell!!! And if the speed limits 65mph, then I'm doing 130mph!!

3 weelin geezer
06-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Ok, here's a test. Ask that Oui-Ja board to tell you what I am thinking of. It is a question and a number. While you are at it, ask it to give ME the numbers to the next big pot in the lottery and when I should play. Then, maybe, I will believe. Otherewise....I shall call upon Satan Master of all darkness and 'Evil' to burn your stupid weejah board to ashes and beyond for all eterninty and believe me, I have clout with him. On the highway to hell there are no stops or speed limit. You take the Express bus there or the green train if you live in Japan.

atcmatt
06-04-2005, 08:27 PM
People who have not seen it will not beleive it. But take it from me, everytime I have done it has worked. We even did it in broad daylight! Although the place we went to to do it was an ex - brother place. So there was probably heaps of spirits floating around. Im not sure as to what beleive but i know what I saw and that was that the glass was moving on its own accord.

Matt

Lots_Of_Nothing
06-04-2005, 08:36 PM
While your doing it, ask "what is your name", then ask to talk to one of your deceased relatives. But dont think of one in particular. Let "it" tell you who you can talk to. The trick is to clear your mind and not think of anything you asked it. Thats when it starts freaking you out when it actually gets the stuff correct.

Me and my cousins used to have tons of fun with them up at my uncles place. his house used to be a hospital back in the 50's. Creepy up there anyways. I'm not all diehard "I believe in the power" or whatever, But it is pretty interested, and gives you the chills when it actually does stuff. We had a real old wooden one we found in the cellar, that thing was just plain creepy, I dont mean like getting stuff correct,, Get them to do physical things, thats when you say "ok, screw this, burn it". I remember we had it knock a pile of CD's over, and then make the dog tuck its tail between its legs. Haha... I used to always get my cousin, by putting the board under his blanket while he was sleeping, he'd wake up next to it. Long story short, he ended up burning that one.

We did make another out of a pizza box .. haha, good times when we were bored.

Another fun one is.. Ask "it" where they are sitting, tell them to point to it... I guarentee when it points next to your buddy, he will get up and move. LOL.

Some believe it, some dont.. I know I thought it was pretty amusing.. I saw what I saw, and when that thing did physical stuff, That was it for me. it was just getting a bit too creepy.

3 weelin geezer
06-05-2005, 12:04 AM
I am still skeptical atcmatt. Even if it was done in broad daylight or fat tuesday or while breathing thin air from the place your socks disappear into while in the dryer.

faf_racing
06-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Hey Mate.

There were about 5 or so of us. I know that none of us were pushing it because we all swore that we wouldent and I think i can trust them.

When you say your experience was tragic, what happened? (if its not to personal) and would you suggest to me to stay away from it? We made the board up using letters from scrabble and we used a rum glass on a flat kitchen bench.

Matt you can NOT make a board and expect it too work!! this is a serious subject. I am 30 yrs. and 15 yrs. ago my cousin and I was playing serious with an old board and he asked "when would he die" the board said"16" then the question was how? the board says "shot" he was shot and killed 4 days after his 16th birthday! this is so very true that the person that shot him is still in prison too this day.

atcmatt
06-05-2005, 01:17 AM
Fair enough. Each to there own. But I know what I saw and am going to stick with it. You should try it sometime.

Matt

BIG BAD RED
06-05-2005, 03:25 AM
ask it when your coming to ride stoko and jewlsy

250r'en +TCB
06-05-2005, 08:39 AM
I should frigan hope the guy who shot him is still in prison!?!?!?! get a 15 year senatnce for murder, that would be gay!!!
Anyway, I'm aithest so all this crap is just wierd stuff. I beivle in science, thats it.............

yamahaman89
06-05-2005, 11:07 AM
I have never played it but for some reason my dad will not allow one in the house I dont know why.

250r'en +TCB
06-05-2005, 11:47 AM
perhaps your dad is like me!!! A man of science!!! or maybe he just dosb't want you to turn into one of those faggot gothic kids!!! Theres way to many of them already in this world!!!
And WAY to many in my school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atcmatt
06-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Could be the fact that he knows they work and he doesnt want to know if there are any spirits in the house. Be kinda scary if you knew someone was watching your every move. :eek:

Matt

nate b
06-05-2005, 07:45 PM
I personaly wouldnt mess with one.
was using one back in high school, and they always worked. one night it started freaking us out with mean comments and stuff and finnaly the pointer flew about 20 feet across the room. still gives me the creeps.

faf_racing
06-05-2005, 09:47 PM
I should frigan hope the guy who shot him is still in prison!?!?!?! get a 15 year senatnce for murder, that would be gay!!!
Anyway, I'm aithest so all this crap is just wierd stuff. I beivle in science, thats it.............
People who murder have got a lot less sentence? but in this case the shooter got 60 yrs good enough but not really? if ya know what i mean!!!

faf_racing
06-05-2005, 09:49 PM
perhaps your dad is like me!!! A man of science!!! or maybe he just dosb't want you to turn into one of those faggot gothic kids!!! Theres way to many of them already in this world!!!
And WAY to many in my school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are ya'll scientologist?

BIG BAD RED
06-06-2005, 05:08 AM
you knob athiest is basicly not beliveing in a "god" but a greater place and being

250r'en +TCB
06-06-2005, 06:10 AM
"what are ya'll scientologist?"

Um, real technical term there but sure.....
Guess I'm a scientoligest, lol

TrikerR
06-06-2005, 06:10 AM
ahahhaha...you got OWNED

83200e
06-06-2005, 09:36 AM
We played all the time when we were teenagers,store bought and homemade.I saw some strange things happen that convinced me there was something to it.
I used to think one of my friends was pulling my leg until he got freaked out and would never touch the board again.

AZ250R
06-06-2005, 06:34 PM
I've got one and messed with it in suposid haunted hotels & such, with mixed results... It works much better with BEER, IMO!

Anyway, funiest thing to me is that the most common place to buy one is @ Toys-R-Us!?!?! Parkerbros even LOL!!! :beer

Just saw a special on them the other night and these guys make a neat new look'n one, http://www.cryptique.com/ , maybe it works better. ;)
http://www.cryptique.com/images/popup_box.jpg

3 weelin geezer
06-06-2005, 07:20 PM
just what is a "REAL" board vs. hommade anyways? Where do the "real" ones come from? Do they just appear out of "nowhere" some stormy night or what? Storebought ones are made by someone in a factory so what makes them work better than the hommade ones on a pizza box? Hell, at least someone is looking out for the environment by recycling that useless pizza box into a game. Then, the game can be recycled into ye another clean pizza box. Can't say as much for the glossy cardboard they use to make the game boards. Besides, I don't see how it would 'work' if I don't believe that whats happening is due to a spirit (unless I drank the spirit of Mr. Jack Daniels earlier) because how can they make the planchette move if they have no physical form? Magnetism wont work on a peice of wood. So far, I haven't met anyone with enough intelligence to be able to add tax to the price of something let alone use their advanced mental abilities to will something inanimate to move on its own. Who here that believes this HS lives near El paso TX so I can watch and be stumped/owned/spanked/served or what ever you want to call it?

3 weelin geezer
06-06-2005, 07:36 PM
How many of those who believe ever thought of using this thing for some good in the world? How about getting the answers to life's greatest mysteries: where do we come from and where are we going? How about the next revolutionary thing to be invented and I am not talking about some little piece of tin you put in the intake of your car to get better gas milage or some new idea for a cell phone ringtone or some new rotisserie on channel 57. I am talking something big like how to find life on other planets and be able to go there in this lifetime or keep everyone happy to make terrorists go the way of the buggy whip maker. How about where do you physicaly find GOD??? Is GOD black, white or somewhere in between? Is He a She? What difference would it make? Where do socks go when they dissappear in the dryer? Etc., etc. You get the picture, yes? :confused:

Dammit!
06-06-2005, 07:44 PM
What makes you think people are any smarter in death than they were in life? A dead idiot is still an idiot. Just more dead. Or something. :p

3 weelin geezer
06-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Hmm...you have a point there. I figger if they are a little closer to whatever is next that they might have heard a little secret or can go the boss and ask. I guess it was just a thought. They probably wont tell just to 'feel' important and powerful just like people do in life. It sure beats parlor tricks and **** flying around or out of someones hand or a low REDRUM....REDRUM.... coming from the shadows along with that screeching music of death. Enter a knife wielding cameraman pushing aside the shower curtain to expose (sort of) the naked girl :naughty: in the shower. And the chicken blood all over the walls.....