PDA

View Full Version : No spark

ras86
06-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Ok i redid this blaster and i got it all put back to gether and the damn thing has no spark. also i have took off the key ignition and put the on off switch on a toggle any help would sure be appreciated. also its an older blaster. and i was wondering if anyone knows how to check the cdi box and all that other junk

sblt500r
06-04-2005, 04:26 PM
start with the toggle switch. try unpluging it. then make sure you wired it up right.

ras86
06-04-2005, 05:45 PM
i put it on a toggle and made sure that it was all hooked up and then i tried it but the damn thing won't put enough spark out but i was thinkin maybe the cdi box is messed up but how the heck do you check that

smokinwrench
06-04-2005, 06:07 PM
Buy a repair manual and it will have all those specifications in it. You will need to own and know how to operate a electrical meter to be able to diagnose the problem.

Also completely unhook the toggle switch, if its like most quads and trikes it should start with the key switch harness completely unhooked.

ras86
06-04-2005, 08:32 PM
i did that a while ago but ill tell yah what i beat the sh#t out of that cdi box and i got a spark its crazy and man that thing screams.