PDA

View Full Version : Just a Thought

Meat-BoX
06-05-2005, 06:52 AM
Someone should write Dirt Wheels and other ATV mags and tell em to come by Trikefest to see that Three Wheelers are Making a comeback. Im sure there will be a enough custom and Restored Original Trikes there to show that alot of People still love the Original ATV.

Maybe a Tiger or two will show up and Flip Some People Minds. :naughty:
I would love to see some Helmet Cam Video of the Trikefest allso. Does anyone own one yet?

350x'inNY
06-05-2005, 08:39 AM
Someone should write Dirt Wheels and other ATV mags and tell em to come by Trikefest to see that Three Wheelers are Making a comeback. Im sure there will be a enough custom and Restored Original Trikes there to show that alot of People still love the Original ATV.

Maybe a Tiger or two will show up and Flip Some People Minds. :naughty:
I would love to see some Helmet Cam Video of the Trikefest allso. Does anyone own one yet?

I think the Trikefest planners have thought of that already...we might be ahead of you on that... we were born at night, just not LAST night! :beer

Not sure who has a helmet cam, but I'd sure like to borrow one and tape my speedo and tach in action !! Kinda hard to drive and take pictures at the same time!

Bruce

Derrick Adams
06-05-2005, 09:23 AM
Bruce, if you really want to make a cool video, film the tach and speedo on a 5th gear 50-60mph wheelie!!!

I'm serious!

r00sty
06-05-2005, 09:30 AM
No F'in way Hairball Hartman, could pull a 5th gear wheelie!!! I'm serious too!!

trikerider2oo7
06-05-2005, 01:56 PM
i can ride a wheelie in 5th. ive had it up in 6th. hard but possible

Derrick Adams
06-05-2005, 10:01 PM
I saw 3leggedog ride a 1st thru 6th gear wheelie across a field once. I was on the road, hauling ass just to stay beside him. I swear when he sat the front wheel down it was like a jet landing!

Howdy
06-05-2005, 11:34 PM
I know of at least 2 Helmet cams that will be there. ;)

I have rode a few wheelies in 6th gear. It's been a while but it sure was a rush. ;)
Howdy