PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest "05 Reminders

TimSr
06-05-2005, 02:51 PM
1. We need walkie talkies for flaggers and race scorers. If you have some we can use, please bring them. I have a pair. (marking them with your name is a good idea)

2. If you plan on racing MX, you need a readable number plate on your back, or on your grab bar. The UPS stick-on labels came off easily, and were very difficult to read, especially since we dont have experienced professional race scorers. It doesnt need to be anything fancy. White plastic from an antifreeze jug, with 6" numbers made from electrical tape works great, or stick on numbers are very inexpensive. They are easily hung on a grab bar or chest protector with zip ties.

3. PLEASE DO NOT CAMP IN THE PAVILLION!!! Feel free to setup tables chairs, and coolers in there, but we need it open as a central gathering hangout, especially if we get rain, so please dont setup a tent in there. We can order a truckload of wood and have a fire at each end.

Billy Golightly
06-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Tim I got a 4watt hand held CB (Takes 10 AA batteries!) I was going to bring along just to listen on channel 19 and avoid the cops, but I have a second one I'll bring along. Not sure how much good it'll be if its on different frequency then the walkie talkies, but I'll bring them.

trikerider2oo7
06-05-2005, 09:47 PM
3. PLEASE DO NOT CAMP IN THE PAVILLION!!! Feel free to setup tables chairs, and coolers in there, but we need it open as a central gathering hangout, especially if we get rain, so please dont setup a tent in there. We can order a truckload of wood and have a fire at each end.

sounds like someone has to find a new place to pitch their tent lol :rolleyes:

ScottZJ
06-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Thats alright I got a covered area for pumper to crash....as long as he can find it! ROFL :p