PDA

View Full Version : 110 power

YAMAHA_Jim
06-05-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm sure this was already covered before but I need a refresher. Is anyone going to have a generator or converter to recharge digital camera's,cell phones,cordless power tools,etc.? I only have house chargers for my phone and camera.

Billy Golightly
06-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Jim I think hoilc said he was gonna have a generator...I might have to borrow a plug to recharge my video camera batteries. :)

jeswinehart
06-05-2005, 05:31 PM
i too will have a small generator anybody is welcome to use. i just changed the oil in it and test fired it. all i need it for is coffee pot in the morning.
it also has a port for 12 volt power to recharge what ever.
the weather is about to take a radical change for the worse here in about 5 minutes so i might hafta use the generator !!!! heading to the basement now

john

ScottZJ
06-05-2005, 05:57 PM
I am sure my trailer I am getting will have a generator that could be used. There are ton of plugs inside the trailer too that could be used. I plan on playing some movies on my laptop at night and project them on the wall for a movie theater. hehehe

MIK6
06-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Jim... and who ever,.. I have 2 inverters, bringing them both.

MIK6 / Mike

jeswinehart
06-05-2005, 06:07 PM
that was a wild storm that blew thru ! it had a dust cloud so kicked up i couldn't see 30 feet into the back yard and nows it is just a rain.
it also dropped the temp outside from 87 to 60 in just a few moments.

anyway ,,, this is a nice little generatror my brother-in-law loaned us.

john

erectordale and brother howdy just called. they are about 30 miles west of me at a graduation party for dizasterfun + miss corey. a trailer park right between us got nailed with a tornado.

YAMAHA_Jim
06-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Thanks guys, Just wanted to make sure someone was bringing the comforts of home to Haspin :)

Howdy
06-05-2005, 11:22 PM
that was a wild storm that blew thru ! it had a dust cloud so kicked up i couldn't see 30 feet into the back yard and nows it is just a rain.
it also dropped the temp outside from 87 to 60 in just a few moments.

anyway ,,, this is a nice little generatror my brother-in-law loaned us.

john

erectordale and brother howdy just called. they are about 30 miles west of me at a graduation party for dizasterfun + miss corey. a trailer park right between us got nailed with a tornado.

You bet that was a wild storm. There was 10+ people with us under a 10x20 Canopy. The wind kicked up severly and we had to have 7 people grab the top bar and hold the canopy from blowing away. Did I mention that it was staked into the ground also? We were there hanging like apes holding it down, and watching the neighbors tent go flying away. It wasn't easy but we did save it.

John, Dale or Kevin, How bad was the damage at the trailer park?

Thanks guys, Just wanted to make sure someone was bringing the comforts of home to Haspin :)

I should have 2 inverters, 1 12volt power pack, 2-3 extra 12volt batteries, and a generator. We got you covered. ;)
Howdy

TimSr
06-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Ive got an inverter too, just for this purpose. No point in listening to a generator run for 3 hours to charge a battery!