PDA

View Full Version : Whooo Hoooo!!

J.D.
02-04-2003, 06:55 PM
I got my learners permit this morning!! LOOKOUT WORLD! MHUAHAHAH!

ATC crazy
02-04-2003, 09:30 PM
I could've gotten mine Jan. 6 but we're lazy. I was going to go and get mine tonight but I couldnt find the right papers so its off til tomorrow. I CANT WAIT!! :smokin

J.D.
02-05-2003, 01:17 AM
Drive like a maniac and scare your parents, I do..lol

Jonathan
02-05-2003, 02:22 AM
I remember a few (3) years ago when I was 14 and my license was still restricted. My mom used to let me drive on trips to my grandma's house (about 2 hours away). She'd fall asleep and I'd cruise at 85-90 in the minivan with her in passenger seat. She woulda freaked if she ever woke up durring one of my speed runs. Honestly, haveing a permit isn't really good for anything but bragging rights, it doesn't help you with transportation and you're parents are constantly yelling at you to get back in your lane, slow down, speed up, turn down the radio, don't mess with the A/C, etc. Well at least mine were like that. I hardly ever drove with my permit and still don't like to drive wtih my parents riding, even in my own truck, I often just let my dad drive if he's going somewhere with me, and with my mom, I just hate the way the minivan drives.