PDA

View Full Version : i broke my hot rod lawnmower

hotroddal
06-14-2005, 01:06 AM
well, i was riding my hotrod lawnmower a few days ago and was going close to full throttle down my raod near my house and when i whent to slow down and then give it some gas to get it to fishtail, the left rear rear came rolling off and my back end when scraping agiant the road, and it tiped over on me because i didnt have the support of the extra wheel, luckily i had slown down quit a bit or else i would have been hurt pritty bad i think, anyways once i tipped it back over on its wheels i looked at my half axle and wheel, and it actually looked like it twisted and then after gaveway and broke into 2 pieces. ,ive also had that thing doing burnouts at stopsigns before the wreck, i tell ya i think i built the thing with a little it too much power.

RideRed250R
06-14-2005, 02:01 AM
WHATS IN IT!!!!???
adam

Cody
06-14-2005, 07:47 AM
Me and my dad built a racing lawn mower, but we used a regular motor with some mods. Sucker would be doing wheelies, and spinning the tires in the dirt =P.

hotroddal
06-17-2005, 12:12 AM
its got an 8 hp tecumpseh engine with a custom high performance exhaust, and its mainly in the gearing and the way i have it all set up is were i get my torque and speed, me and my dad have just drug home an old lawn tractor, that hadnt ran in years, and had been sitting in the back yard of someones house,and when we got home we whent to work on her and within a half hour we had he purring like a kitten, and gues what the cool thing about it is, it has a twin cylinder 16 hp briggs engine, and im planning on strippen her out and implanting it into a small riding mower and really makeing a speed burner outa that one.

RideRed250R
06-17-2005, 12:50 AM
LOL that would be sweet...

Cody
06-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Hehe, there used to be this lawn mower racing down here once in awhile. My dad was going to race our's, but our brakes didn't qualify. Hehe.

hrc85250r
06-18-2005, 01:30 AM
i am still looking for a nice bare bones old school rider chassis to implant my spare blaster motor and an 83 250r rear end with a nasa axle in..... :-)

Cody
06-18-2005, 07:20 PM
i am still looking for a nice bare bones old school rider chassis to implant my spare blaster motor and an 83 250r rear end with a nasa axle in..... :-)

Now that's what I'm talkin about :naughty: