PDA

View Full Version : Paul C Contact Details..anyone ?

Aussieduner
06-14-2005, 03:58 AM
HI
DOES ANYONE KNOW OR HAVE PAUL C'S FROM NEWCASTLE NSW CONTACT DETAILS OR MOBILE NUMBER OR ANYTHING ??? IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM URGENTLY !

THANKS
AUSSIEDUNER

th1963@tpgcom.au

OldSchoolin86
06-14-2005, 10:02 AM
HI
DOES ANYONE KNOW OR HAVE PAUL C'S FROM NEWCASTLE NSW CONTACT DETAILS OR MOBILE NUMBER OR ANYTHING ??? IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM URGENTLY !

THANKS
AUSSIEDUNER

th1963@tpgcom.au
Sorry I can't help but do you have to yell at everyone?

Jez
06-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi Mate,

Here's the link to his profile:

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/member.php?userid=4723

Try sending him a personal message through the forum and/or an email. Both options are there. It says his "last activity" was 6 hours ago, so he's checking the site.

Good luck with your search and keep us posted. Say Hi to Ric for me when you see him. Tell him I'll drop him a line on the weekend to catch up.

Cheers,
Jez

Aussieduner
06-19-2005, 06:36 AM
Finally got him and the 85 250R !
No worries Jez will do,want to get a ride in soon with him on the 250 before i pull it down for the rebuild.

Cheers
Aussieduner

trikerider2oo7
06-19-2005, 11:12 AM
nice r aussieduner. your gonna need some paddle tires.

Aussieduner
06-20-2005, 05:12 AM
Thanks mate,its what i was after.Already have some paddles i had on my Pilot,they were not tall enough and robbed the Pilot of too much top end speed.I still have a few parts from years ago ie 86 seat and front light,rear tail light,and i have ordered some new shrouds from Hillside Honda in Ca(thats wre i get all my Pilot parts) so the project re-bulid will start soon !

Cheers
Aussieduner