PDA

View Full Version : 350X parts/project

TravEX
06-14-2005, 10:39 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=166518

came across it on EXRiders, i mean ATVRiders (dang name change)

Blown 331
06-15-2005, 05:27 PM
If that was closer it would be in my garage.

cliff2302
06-15-2005, 11:48 PM
messaged the guy, hopefully it didn't sell. Has the fender extension and brace on the front. Smoking deal. I'll buy you a case of beer if i get it Travis. :beer

TravEX
06-16-2005, 08:29 AM
messaged the guy, hopefully it didn't sell. Has the fender extension and brace on the front. Smoking deal. I'll buy you a case of beer if i get it Travis. :beer

Bud Light!!! hehe

r00sty
06-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Thanks TravEX, I owe you one, I go pick it up Saturday. :beer

TravEX
06-16-2005, 12:59 PM
great!!! keep us updated!!

cliff2302
06-16-2005, 01:14 PM
*******. lol good luck with it

r00sty
06-16-2005, 02:05 PM
I won't even guess at the edit..... All I did was post, call, and offered him what he wanted, all in less than an hour, then Sat. I will drive 14 hours round trip and get it, quite simple if you ask me.... :rolleyes:

Maine_Triker
06-16-2005, 02:33 PM
I won't even guess at the edit..... All I did was post, call, and offered him what he wanted, all in less than an hour, then Sat. I will drive 14 hours round trip and get it, quite simple if you ask me.... :rolleyes:

You going to keep the fender extension or get rid of it? Just asking because some folks think it looks wierd. If you want to get rid of it let me know. Congrats on a sweet deal man.

Phil

grundlegrabber
06-16-2005, 07:12 PM
I saw it and emailed the SOB days ago and he never got back to me. It's only an hr away from me. Good luck w/it roosty. Looks like a sweet deal.

cliff2302
06-16-2005, 10:59 PM
the edited part wasn't that bad, lol. I PMed him not too long after Travex posted this, never got back to me. Woulda been a 14 hour RT drive for me too. I'm glad that the vultures didn't get it, he woulda made alot more money, but the machine is basically complete, just needs some work. No hard feelings, hope you enjoy it as much as I would have.

350x'inNY
06-16-2005, 11:21 PM
You going to keep the fender extension or get rid of it? Just asking because some folks think it looks wierd. If you want to get rid of it let me know. Congrats on a sweet deal man.

Phil

Sweet deal you got there Roosty! Thanks again for bringing back that 82R from Trikefest for me. I'm going up to your TF neighbor's this weekend to pick up some 350X item... let me know if you need help or parts with this project. I'll keep looking for those parts you said you were looking for last night... I'll also put out some feelers about a motor.

By the time I followed this thread, you'd already bought it...and didn't feel like registering to see the pics. Maybe we can trade some 350X parts after I feel like we're even with that frame and hauling back that roller!!! Thanks again man! I owe ya!

Bruce

r00sty
06-19-2005, 09:07 AM
Well my friends...... pictures are slightly decieving, :cry: , but I brought it home anyways, and will begin the disassembly, I had slight intentions of making another runner out of it, but the motor is close to junk, and I don't have an extra yet, kid won't call me back. Anyway, the duck bill on the front fender is cracked and split in several places, I really wanted it, due to all the riding in the rain/mud/snow, etc. I do. The headlight guard has been modified, but I may be able to slavage it, rear fender is junk, mud flap is ok, or at least better than the one I have. Twist throttle, junk, etc. etc. etc. So if I maybe able to come across a running motor I might salvage it, if not, then I will keep what I want and post here or egay the rest. I probably wouln't have come home with it if I hadn't drove 6 hrs to get it, but I needed another set of forks, and an axle, carrier, etc.

350x'inNY
06-19-2005, 12:57 PM
Sorry to hear that man....... keep us posted. Let's go riding sometime soon.

Bruce