PDA

View Full Version : anyone every buy from gekhog on ebay?

vartiak15
06-28-2005, 09:26 AM
ok i won this super trapp exhaust for my 200x and sent him a money order about a week and a half after i won it. i havent gottin the exhaust now and it has been a good 2-3 weeks. he wont respod to an email. i thought it was kinda weird sending a money order to a kendal gay on bee hole road? lol little fish. but the road is there in the state he said so i sent the order. it was for this exhaust http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43978&item=4552826053&rd=1

and he doesnt have a phone number. anyone want to try and email him. now the account is suspened (its my bros) so i wonder if that is why he isnt going to send it?

TRI Z Racer
06-30-2005, 05:49 AM
i know who he is, he is from my home town, im actually going back there this coming weekend for 4th of july. i bought my 85 YZ motor to powervavle my Z from him. he seemed realy nice and honest. he was slow responding to my emails, but he did respond. i picked the dtuff up from his house and paid cash. so my dealings were a little different, but i have no complaints about the guy. i may be able to get you a phone number since i called a couple times. pm me, ill try and dig it up

vartiak15
06-30-2005, 10:34 AM
that would be great. hey maybe my money order got lost in the mail? i dono.

88 Turbo Coupe
06-30-2005, 01:04 PM
I only like to deal with paypal or a credit card. It seems like everytime I send a check I get screwed. Too many dishonest/disceptive people here in America.

350x'inNY
06-30-2005, 05:11 PM
Why did you wait so long to send a MO? 10 days is a long time... most people want payment w/in 3-5days... week tops. If you sent 10days... add a couple days for the Pony Express... and you are almost 2 weeks... probably got suspended cause thought you were a deadbeat bidder. However, I'm sure you would have emailed him a heads-up to your payment coming... not trying to be mean.. just being devils advocate....

Who knows, but sounds like us NY guys got you covered... where would this board be w/o us NYers... hahaahaha :welcome:

Bruce

vartiak15
06-30-2005, 06:42 PM
ok i said i gave my bro the money when the auction ended he didnt tell me for a week that he didnt take pay pal so i got the money order and sent it out.

350x'inNY
07-01-2005, 08:50 AM
ok i said i gave my bro the money when the auction ended he didnt tell me for a week that he didnt take pay pal so i got the money order and sent it out.

I don't know.... just hope you get either your MO back or that pipe! Like I said.. no biggie... just hope it works out for you in the end!

Bruce

vartiak15
07-04-2005, 10:35 AM
does anyone have this guys email or phone number?