PDA

View Full Version : Dammit!

hondatrikesrule22
06-30-2005, 09:26 PM
Ok, On May 16, I sent out a money order for a set of cobra head valve caps. I got them for $5.24 shipped. It is now June 31st. I sent the MO the next day after winning. The seller never marked the auction as "payment recieved". I am wondering if it never got there. :confused: I sent an e-mail twice already. No answer. What should I do.

Orangecnty250r
06-30-2005, 09:36 PM
Thats a long time. Does he have good feedback and sold many items. If not you may be out of luck. Sorry to say. At least its not big bucks but I know its the principle-- not the money. I would email him everyday, report him to ebay there is a link, send him a note saying you will leave negative feedback if he doesnt respond in 48 hours. 88 turbo just said earlier he always gets screwed when he sends a check and doesnt use paypal. Good luck. When I send things out priority mail I alway get a delivery confirmation.

Dammit!
06-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Don't use my name like that! :mad: :p :D

88 Turbo Coupe
07-01-2005, 05:59 AM
Hey heres somthing you might want to try. Call the local cops,explain your situation and maybe 1 will go over to the sellers house to wake him up. I guess people think there insulated from you because you are far away and theres no way you can ever get what you paid for. Its worth a shot. BTW I know of a couple of other wake up calls you can try too if this doesnt work.

hondatrikesrule22
07-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Don't use my name like that! :mad: :p :D

:D :D :D

I was just on ebay, and the seller finally marked it as payment sent. After 2 freakin months! :mad: I am going to leave a nuetral feedback saying they took too long.