PDA

View Full Version : Nice Burnout.....

SpeedBump
07-07-2005, 12:10 AM
HERE (http://users.adelphia.net/~cinnamonlou/pics/regefinalburnout.WMV) is a video clip of my buddy Joe Rege on his 400EX wasting some RUBBER!!!
http://users.adelphia.net/~cinnamonlou/pics/rege1.jpg
http://users.adelphia.net/~cinnamonlou/pics/rege5.jpg
http://users.adelphia.net/~cinnamonlou/pics/rege6.jpg

max
07-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Thats Outrageous

SpeedBump
07-07-2005, 10:17 AM
:w00t: ;)

Kintore
07-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Thats awesome! That video is sweet, definetly saved to my HD

Yamahauler
07-07-2005, 01:20 PM
What do the tires look like now?

BIGCRIP28
07-07-2005, 02:10 PM
nice vid :D

mikey's250sx
07-07-2005, 05:11 PM
mabye i'm the only poor ******* on here but i cannot imagine doing that to my tires?!

twgranger
07-07-2005, 05:27 PM
WTF :confused:

Yamahauler
07-07-2005, 06:40 PM
mabye i'm the only poor ******* on here but i cannot imagine doing that to my tires?!
I can't either, i couldn't afford new ones.
I just like to watch other people burn theirs off. haha

MIK6
07-07-2005, 10:14 PM
I love to do that w/ the 27in Mud lite on my Prairie 700. People can't belive I can get that much smoke w/ 27in tires. At a bar I ride to, the Harley guys were doing burn outs 1 nite, I lined up next to him and let it rip. I think they liked my burn out the best.

MIK6 / Mike

SpeedBump
07-07-2005, 10:34 PM
What do the tires look like now?

They didn't pop! They only had about 1/16 inch tread on them...now, near smooth. You can still make out the knobbies, but not much there. Like I said before, they were shot to begin with...he has new ones in the garage ready to mount up. Glad to hear ya liked the clip. :w00t:

Yamahauler
07-07-2005, 11:04 PM
They didn't pop! They only had about 1/16 inch tread on them...now, near smooth. You can still make out the knobbies, but not much there. Like I said before, they were shot to begin with...he has new ones in the garage ready to mount up. Glad to hear ya liked the clip. :w00t:

Well, I think you should get back out and burn the rest of that rubber off. Haha, right until they pop!

SpeedBump
07-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Well, I think you should get back out and burn the rest of that rubber off. Haha, right until they pop!
That clip was the 3rd of 4 burnouts he did. I used it because it was the best, longest and most smoke. Sitting there NOT moving...NO AIRFLOW past the cooling fins, is real hard on a machine. I kinda suggested he NOT continue because I didn't want to see his engine grenade right there, right then! I will bolt up those wheels/tires on my T4 one of these days and go pop em...maybe! (For the uber-techies out there...they WILL bolt up to my T4...I got Durablue Alum hubs with a Yamaha spline/Honda bolt pattern!! :naughty: )

bigredhead
07-08-2005, 09:18 AM
I have a vid at home of a kawie 650 with 26" bear claws smoking the living hell outa the front street !!!.. i'll post it later.

AirManCam
07-10-2005, 12:18 AM
My buddy can do a wicked burnout on his new bruteforce with 27" mudlites..he can do it in reverse, forwards, or rip donuts..pretty sick to see such a big quad doing it. Not a quad, but still a machine.

toyota200x
07-11-2005, 05:33 PM
Yeah I can't imagine doing that. I would rather go rip around in the woods with blad tires than do that. Can we see some more videos of your TECATE?

MTS
07-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah I can't imagine doing that. I would rather go rip around in the woods with blad tires than do that. Can we see some more videos of your TECATE?
dont knock it till you have tried, then there is always the suprise factor when your let er off and wheelie !!!! :D

hotroddal
07-11-2005, 11:16 PM
that dude on his 400ex is brake locking, thats not a real horsepower burnout, still its always neat to see a burnout.

AirManCam
07-12-2005, 05:59 PM
that dude on his 400ex is brake locking, thats not a real horsepower burnout, still its always neat to see a burnout.
So your telling me that about 32 hp in that ex is supposed to break the tires loose like nothing? I was brake locking on mine too. And I would like to see anywheeler or just about a car for that matter get that much smoke from horsepower...its not easy.

MTS
07-12-2005, 09:46 PM
So your telling me that about 32 hp in that ex is supposed to break the tires loose like nothing? I was brake locking on mine too. And I would like to see anywheeler or just about a car for that matter get that much smoke from horsepower...its not easy.
car is no problem heh.....a real v8 that is :) non of this 4 banger crap.......haha

AirManCam
07-13-2005, 04:56 PM
car is no problem heh.....a real v8 that is :) non of this 4 banger crap.......haha
Alright then, let me rephrase, an automatic I dont care if it is a v8 or not, with out touching the brake, sitting still in drive, its going to be hard to get that much smoke that requires raw horsepower, and a small contact patch.

Blown 331
07-13-2005, 05:14 PM
My car can make much more tire smoke than that at over 60 mph with only throttle. :D Or I can just stop on the road, stick it in 4th gear, just rev it a little, let the clutch out, speedo shows about 130 pretty much instantly and you cant see the car from all the tire smoke after about 10 seconds. No I don't make a habbit out of that.

AirManCam
07-13-2005, 05:31 PM
My car can make much more tire smoke than that at over 60 mph with only throttle. :D Or I can just stop on the road, stick it in 4th gear, just rev it a little, let the clutch out, speedo shows about 130 pretty much instantly and you cant see the car from all the tire smoke after about 10 seconds. No I don't make a habbit out of that.
I didn't say there wasn't cars out there that wouldnt do it, and your car is standard..I said auto ;) I'm talking the average joes AUTOMATIC car, it will not produce very much smoke from a dead stop, hell most AVERAGE cars can't even break the tires loose with out the brakes. :rolleyes: But enough of this arguing, lets all get back on topic.