PDA

View Full Version : crappy dealers

rustbucket
07-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Why is it that dealers feel compelled to lie to me? Tuesday I ordered a universal air filter nothing special and something they really should have in stock. Anyway the guy said they would have it thursday morning, so i went in about noon on friday. The guy said oh I never ordered that but he looked through some boxes and found nothing. This is like the third or fourth time they have done something like this to me. One time I told them what I wanted what it was for and i gave them the part number they called me back wanting to know what it was. Why they had everything written down? So if your ever in the Ludington MI area don't go to finish line motor sports especialy if you want trike parts.

nimda78
07-09-2005, 10:08 PM
in coeburn va. i went in looking foir a drive sprocket...i told him what i needed it for, and he was no help with a cross ref. i had already told him the spline count/spacing was identical to a kx80, btw i asked him for a ytm200 front sproket. now since i had already told him i knew of a kawwie model that fit. he asks me what he want me to order...i said dont you have any on hand...front sprockets, not in stock...NONE...madizm. i know he could have cross ref.ed that spline count for the output shaft, in a 520 size..with 11 teeth. he wasnt even interested in helping. and he was THE oarts guy up there, small towns..small minds

BIGCRIP28
07-09-2005, 10:12 PM
honda dealers around here are cool. they have nothing against trikes, i guess because there are so many still around here.
only thing i dont like about them is the high prices.