PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Z Jim loses 1800 to 2000 acres of riding area.

Tri-Z_Jim
02-07-2003, 10:34 PM
I was informed today that I am no longer allowed to ride on property owned by a summer camp where I have been riding on for close to 20 yrs. A 15 yr old (asshole atvrider) with a very LOUD warrior ruined it for me,GMAN,and a few others.The kid was warned a few times that he wasnt allowed to be where he was. This kid rips up and down the road all weekend day and nite and so far has managed to avoid the cops everytime time.The owner will be here this weekend and isnt hesitating to call the cops on whoever trespasses or is seen on the road that goes thru the camp.
Hopefully I get a chance to speak with the owner to find out what the story is. Supposedly the care taker called the owner of the camp and said there was alot of damge done???no clue what he's talking about, I have one trail packed down(still on 18 inches of packed snow) to the lake,where I have two small oval tracks built up with snow berms.Meanwhile,last yr the camp was heavily logged and tore up w/ skidders and there was no damge done then??? I fall into the 3' deep ruts everytime I go near them on the quad.Treetops laying everywhere and some still hanging in the trees they fell into.
My Trials coarse,ice ovals and 100% of my daily trails are history.I'm left with my 1 1/2 acres to ride on. ANother example where 1 penius ruins it for everyone(or in this case,a few).
I'm going out to the garage to talk to my ATV's.Have to break the bad news to them.

J.D.
02-07-2003, 10:52 PM
Man that sucks balls! People need to learn some respect!

350xing
02-07-2003, 10:58 PM
you could buy my buddy's house!
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4605

ATC crazy
02-07-2003, 11:40 PM
Man that really sucks. :( I've had that happen to me one time too. Only about 5 acres though.

J.D.
02-08-2003, 12:57 AM
Just about the only cool thing about where I live......I live on 10 acres, in front of my land is BLM owned land for miles and miles, I have one neighbor to the left on 5 acres, past him is BLM for miles and miles, behind me is a neighbor with 40 acres past him is BLM for miles and miles, to my right is two 5-acre lots with no residents and past them is about 50 acres of BLM land...so I'm surrounded by government land and they don't care about people riding out there so it's a blast :-D

TimSr
02-08-2003, 01:35 AM
Im really sorry to hear that , Jim. Cases like this are exactly why I get so irritated with "trespassing and running from the cops" stories. the scumbag punk who ruined it for everybody is probably bragging on some message board right now.
Hopefully if you talk to them, they may be able to give you written permission to ride there in exchange for patrolling for punks who think outrunning cars in an offroad setting makes them a badazz.

ATCRYDER
02-08-2003, 01:36 AM
Sad....trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro Child ruined it for you all

Tri-Z dude
02-08-2003, 10:21 AM
im 17
i have outran the cops 1 time
when u get away u think its over
saw that cop a week later and he talked to me and my bro in law
lets say when i see a cop even if im putputing around i pull over to the side of the road and kill the engine
(same cop) we talk for awhile and we became friends
he even brings his TRIKE over sometimes and we ride
he has a 250ES bigred
so its all good now
i came out with an extra friend out of the deal
Ben

p.s. ill never run from the cops again
Ben

ATC crazy
02-09-2003, 12:01 AM
Hopefully if you talk to them, they may be able to give you written permission to ride there in exchange for patrolling for punks who think outrunning cars in an offroad setting makes them a badazz.

Thats a great idea TimSr. I bet it would work. Yeah, I ran from the cops ONE time too. Although it was on federal land anyways so I didnt ruin anyone's riding land (Blue Ridge Parkway)

G-MAN-1
02-09-2003, 09:01 PM
we can stil ride jim. we will just wait till we get caught. then we will know the real deal........................or we can wait till snow is gone then ride trails. there is always a way around. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) this calls for more night rides thats all.............. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: