PDA

View Full Version : Time to do somthing about it!

85 250sx
07-15-2005, 11:02 PM
Well my father has finaly had enough of people stealing his lunch and sodas at work. They have a staff room with a fridge and microwave and stuff and every time he leaves sodas in the fridge ppl steall them. and if he leaves his lunch box there they will somtimes eat whats inside that too. He has had to resort to leaving a small kooler with ice locked inside his car so no one takes his stuff. aparently he isnt the only one getting there food stolen either. He says they pretty much know who it is but are not totaly sure. So he has decided to put somthing in the food to give them some mean diahrea lol. Im sure some one here knows of something that will do the trick? They want to get who ever it is good and even do it several times if need be. I hate people who steal and whats even worse is leaveing some one with out any food all day. I was also thinking about injecting somthing into the bottom of a soda can and trying to may seal it back up with some solder or something. so what do you guys thing lol??

Maine_Triker
07-15-2005, 11:07 PM
Put some of that stuff that "makes you go" in the food......... this should be good...

Be sure to report back if you try it!! LMAO

OH... drain the soda out some how, and put in some soy sause!!!!!! LMAO!

Hmmm... I heard of a realy bad liquid mixture from a buddy... I can't remember the recipe!

Pistonhead
07-15-2005, 11:15 PM
Extra strength Exlax man!!!!! It works every time! You can even get stuff that looks like little chocolates but I'd just get the regular pills and put it in a sandwich or something.

SPD FRK
07-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Make sure to crush them up so they won't be detected. Then watch for someone racing to the bathroom several times and you have your culprit.

smokinwrench
07-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Don't do anything that will make it obvious ( nasty taste). Don't do anyting that will cause death or severe sickness. Good case of the runs would be great.

I'm not sure if you can still buy it or not, sicne 9/11. A few years ago I bought some salt peter at the local drug store. I fed it to my roomates 8-10 times times in a 2 week period when I was in votech. It had to have been one of the funneist pranks of all times. Luckily an ex army guy that was in our class told me about it.

Pistonhead
07-16-2005, 12:53 AM
Thats why I recommend chocolate flavoured exlax, make a mouthwatering Ice cream treat and put them in with real chocolate and see who does the green apple quickstep!

foster
07-16-2005, 07:43 AM
IT's a simple matter to make brownies out of chocolate exlax.
BTW, under the law, that's considered poisoning someone, just so you are aware.
Do it anyway.
I got the same problem where I work. I put a big X on the bottom of my Diet Pepsi can and waited while this jerk stole four cans of my pop in two weeks. Yes, I waited, because I know he saves the empty cans for recycling. Then I confronted him. He denied it, said those were his own empty cans on his desk. When I flipped them over and showed him the Xs, he didn't have much to say. I told him that if I catch him again, he won't have to worry about cops or management, he'll have to worry about his broken ***** face.
Now my Diet Pepsi doesn't wander no more.

OldSchoolin86
07-16-2005, 08:37 AM
Don't do anyting that will cause death
Good advice! :eek:

chris200x
07-16-2005, 08:53 AM
lol, Reminds me of the turbo lax on dumb and dumber... That was hilarious!

Howdy
07-16-2005, 09:19 AM
I had the sorta the same problem years ago. Sometimes I would make choc chip cookies and take them to work. One guy kept taking them. This happened quite often. So I made a batch with Ex-lax in them ( 2 dozen ). I bagged them up and labeled them "Special Batch". I also made a batch of regular cookies. I took the regular cookies and put those into my jacket pocket. I put the ex-lax cookies into my cooler. At work I took and ate one of the good cookies while walking by the guy I figured was doing the stealing. 20 minutes later the ex-lax cookies were gone ( the whole bag of them ). After a while the guy started running to the bathroom. It was funny because you could hear him complaining. I told the boss what happened and explained that I had made these for me because I was plugged up. I told them I had the bag marked "Special Batch".
We confronted the guy and he confessed, and gave 1/2 a dozen cookies back ( still in the bag ). He was told that if ANY more stuff come up missing he would be fired. It was VERY effective.

This was all done 20 years ago, with the laws today I would have gotten into deep trouble. I'm not sure what can be done now a days to nail people like this, and not get into trouble.
Howdy

Maine_Triker
07-16-2005, 12:35 PM
lol, Reminds me of the turbo lax on dumb and dumber... That was hilarious!

LMAO, Yes!!!

mymint87
07-16-2005, 03:08 PM
inject white "DAP" painters caulk in a "twinkie"

85 250sx
07-16-2005, 04:25 PM
haha yeah definatly dont wana kill the guy we just wana make him run to the bathroom a couple times

LonesomeTriZ
07-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Remember the dog cum trick on Van Wilder? Just a suggestion. ;)