PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest trailer?

Orangecnty250r
07-17-2005, 02:05 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=80770&item=4561409708

Never saw a trailer like this before. Has anyone seen anything like this before?? I think its pretty cool

Maine_Triker
07-17-2005, 02:58 PM
I still prefer the toyhauler RV's :D :naughty:

LonesomeTriZ
07-17-2005, 06:09 PM
That is pretty damn cool.

88 Turbo Coupe
07-17-2005, 07:45 PM
I have a stupid question. Why did you decide to post this after the auction ended? Are you looking for goo's and gaa's bout how cool this thing is? Let me know!! Who really gives a shlt after the auction ended? Why don't you let people know before it ends so maybe we all can bid on it???????????????

Orangecnty250r
07-17-2005, 08:02 PM
I have a stupid question. Why did you decide to post this after the auction ended? Are you looking for goo's and gaa's bout how cool this thing is? Let me know!! Who really gives a sh*t after the auction ended? Why don't you let people know before it ends so maybe we all can bid on it???????????????

I was looking for a trailer today which is something I usually dont search for on ebay. Check the date and time I noticed it and posted it when 2 hours were still left in the auction.

88 Turbo Coupe
07-17-2005, 08:31 PM
I see alot of auctions posted after they end. Well a lot of fiken good that does me or you all if you wanted to bid. What'sthe sense of posting it after it ends? Idunno. Not picking on you OC250r just making a pointafter seeing all the posted ended auctions.

OldSchoolin86
07-17-2005, 08:40 PM
I still prefer the toyhauler RV's :D :naughty:
Those are sweet, I think I like the fifth wheel toy hauler/campers better though.

Orangecnty250r
07-17-2005, 08:44 PM
No big deal. :beer I just wanted to clear up that I posted this while this was a live auction.

LonesomeTriZ
07-17-2005, 09:04 PM
Those are sweet, I think I like the fifth wheel toy hauler/campers better though.

They are pretty nice, but belive it or not a horse trailer is even batter. That is what we use to haul out ATV's and horses. We have a nice goose neck with living quarters. This trailer would be great for short outings or for some one with a smaller tow vehicle.

jeswinehart
07-17-2005, 09:23 PM
They are pretty nice, but belive it or not a horse trailer is even batter. That is what we use to haul out ATV's and horses. We have a nice goose neck with living quarters. This trailer would be great for short outings or for some one with a smaller tow vehicle.

that is the second time i heard you refer to a horse trailer for how you use it ,,,, .
being a fella that traded in the hay burners for rice burners a long time ago ,,, i am looking at horse trailers in a different light now.

john

LonesomeTriZ
07-17-2005, 09:39 PM
They have many more uses then simply hauling livestock. We can haul all of our money pits in them. ;)