PDA

View Full Version : no longer a registered user

sblt500r
07-18-2005, 01:14 PM
how or can you find out why someone is no longer a registered user? i bought some plastic for a lt250, and then a week later i get an email saying he's account was shut off. and i was wondering if you can find out why?

chris200x
07-18-2005, 01:31 PM
Did you pay for it already?

sblt500r
07-18-2005, 01:40 PM
yup. i always pay like the next day. and 2 weeks passed and then i get an email saying his account was shut down. then he gives me a bunch of crap and a run around. and still no part.

chris200x
07-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Lets find out where he lives and hunt him down!

Seriously though if you paid with paypal file a report with them If you sent a money order. there should be a phone number on the stub you can call to find out if it was cashed or not. If it was not you can cancel it and get a refund. Has he been responding to your emails?

sblt500r
07-18-2005, 02:10 PM
i payed him with a postal money order. i'm pretty sure he has cashed it. i didn't know you could cancel it after he already cashed it.

hes not responding to my emails. and i have all of his information.

chris200x
07-18-2005, 02:18 PM
no you have to cancel it before they cash it. I sent a money order out a while back and it got lost in the mail. I called the phone number and cancelled it. that was two months ago. Still waiting to get reimbursed. but it takes upto 3 months. you can also file a report with ebay for an paid unsent item or something like that. Maybe someone else can add to that. I'm not to sure.

sblt500r
07-18-2005, 02:38 PM
yeah i filled out the item not recieved form. he ansewered it and said he sent it and that ups delivered it by checking the tracking number. well i said give me the tracking number so i can confirm him. haven't gotten it yet. and i bet there never was one, or he would have given me it.
well good thing it wasn't alot of money.