PDA

View Full Version : Lets see what you collect!

chris200x
07-18-2005, 04:41 PM
I thought this might be some fun. Let's see what you collect. Besides trikes post some pics of your other collections. My passion is HOT SAUCE! Too bad the ole stomach can't handle it no more. I also collect nascar toys which if i can figure out what's wrong with my camera ill post later. Whatcha got?

Pistonhead
07-18-2005, 08:20 PM
Tractors, farm equipment, pinup girls, knives, metal cd's, vintage stoves. I really should get some pictures of my stuff.

chris200x
07-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Ya, post some pics I would like to see what you have. I can't get my camera to work but I got a ton of nascar diecasts and matchboxes. Mostly gordon and earnhardt stuff. Then after work tonight I'm gonna start collecting empty beer cans! lol

Pistonhead
07-18-2005, 08:32 PM
I will do. Some of the guys on here who were around during the prime metal time of the 80's may be suprised to see some of the REAL tastes in metal that me and my buddies have!

foster
07-18-2005, 08:36 PM
I collect ex-wives and unpaid lawyer bills. ;)

SPD FRK
07-18-2005, 08:37 PM
You've got my attention Pistonhead.
As far as collections, I collect bills. As long as I don't pay them they keep sending me more. Its pretty effortless.

Pistonhead
07-18-2005, 08:38 PM
All ya' metalheads just wait not many kids around here own the very first Slayer album :D

Pistonhead
07-18-2005, 09:01 PM
ok I don't have a very practical way to take picture of my metal collection that will look any good so I'll list them all here, me and my buddy (also a metal fanatic and bandmate) have been working on this for over a year and we have pretty much been responsible for the expansion of REAL metal through our high school. It's largely because of us that younger kids in our school are rocking out to Pantera, Judas Priest, Slayer, Iron Maiden and others. So heres the big list we own all of these in the form of the original copies we share them and sare copies with each other so that the originals stay in pristine shape.

Pantera:
Cowboys from hell
Vulgar display of power
Far beyond driven
The great southern trendkill
Reinventing steel

Metallica:
Kill em' all
Ride the lightning
Master of puppets
The black album
(I believe and justice for all is also kicking around somewhere)

Slayer:
Show now mercy
Hell awaits
Reign in blood
South of heaven
Seasons in the abyss
Diabolus in musica
God hates us all

Judas Priest:
British steel
Painkiller

Iron Maiden
Edward the great
The best of the beast
(were working on getting more originals)

Testament:
Practice what you preach

Megadeth:
Killing is my business... and business is good
(we actually have every megadeth album released except for the greatest hits so I'll save space by not listing them all)

Queensryche:
Rage for order
Promised land

Shadows fall:
The war within

Ozzy Osbourne:
Blizzard of Ozz
Prince of darkness (big box set)
No more tears
(my buddy also has some very recently purchased cds by the ozzman so there are more to add eventually

Sepultura:
Nation

Slipknot
Iowa
Vol. 3 the subliminal verses

We probably have more from other artists and more from these artists but I'll have to list them later. We also have a whack of Led Zeppelin, ZZ top, Skynyrd, VH, Dire Straights, Rob Zombie, Ramones, lots of classic rock and just other stuff that we like to listen too we really think of ourselves as "musicheads" not just exclusively metal we both hate rap and emo though.

But that is a fairly large chunk of our metal collection.

Pistonhead
07-18-2005, 09:04 PM
Believe it or not we still have the large part of our hearing ability left!!!!

chris200x
07-18-2005, 09:06 PM
pistonhead... Don't you have any good music? :Bounce :D

Pistonhead
07-18-2005, 09:10 PM
It really depends on your tastes! Believe it or not I also listen to some of the older Jazz, Blues, and Country albums my parents have. I'm probably the only person to have both Ian Tyson and Slayer on his computer! :beer great hotsauce collection by the way, I'd like to have even half that collection when I bbq!

ATC crazy
07-18-2005, 09:14 PM
Coins, old paper money, and Guns!

chris200x
07-18-2005, 09:17 PM
It really depends on your tastes! Believe it or not I also listen to some of the older Jazz, Blues, and Country albums my parents have. I'm probably the only person to have both Ian Tyson and Slayer on his computer! :beer great hotsauce collection by the way, I'd like to have even half that collection when I bbq!

I was just joking around with you a little. Ya, most of those sauces are Way too hot to eat but good for stripping paint! :beer

OldManDM
07-18-2005, 09:28 PM
1/24th scale NHRA funny cars and dragsters,1/24th scale DUB city cars,1/24th scale Nascar cars,1/24th scale import racers,Hot Wheels,....and Swords...i`ll see if i can`t get some pics....have about 80 or 90 1/24th scale die cast in cases

:TrikesOwn

Oldshell4481
07-18-2005, 09:43 PM
i dont collect anything but my three wheeler is collecting dust...

Tri-ZNate
07-18-2005, 09:45 PM
I collect antiques. Look at the sig. I also have a 1981 Yamaha XS400 Special motorcycle and a 1984 Audi 4000s, but due to the length restrictions of your sig I cant put them in.

chris200x
07-18-2005, 09:48 PM
i dont collect anything but my three wheeler is collecting dust...

Ya, mine too! :D

deathman53
07-18-2005, 09:50 PM
I collected metal records too, I sealed first records of twisted sister, guns'n roses, as well as the iron maiden record where they show marget thatcher getting stabbed with a knife, I also have a original sealed guns rose appetite for destruction with the robot rape cover, and just about every iron maiden record, a bunch of the 10 years records and cd's, lp's of slayer, cannibal corspe, hypocrisy, promo posters all kinds of stuff, now I collect trike parts.

catfish
07-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Old gas pumps, signs, etc. Any service station stuff from the 20's to the 50's, early 60's.

hondatrikesrule22
07-18-2005, 11:25 PM
I collect energy drink cans.

Murph
07-18-2005, 11:32 PM
i am workin on a collection of pocket knives. Me and my dad also have a little collection of old fishin lures. I don't have any pics right now, but i can get them if you all want.

oddball3
07-19-2005, 12:07 AM
Anything with a motor.

chris200x
07-19-2005, 03:05 AM
i am workin on a collection of pocket knives. Me and my dad also have a little collection of old fishin lures. I don't have any pics right now, but i can get them if you all want.

YES!!! :Bounce post some pics of the lures. I have some real old ones. That can be a real expensive hobby just like those darn nascar die casts. Damn camera! :mad: I even have a couple I carved from wood. Don't no one collect Hess trucks anymore?

Pistonhead
07-19-2005, 12:03 PM
I also have a small collection of antique lures that have been in my family for 4 generations.

ATC crazy
07-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Don't no one collect Hess trucks anymore?

I used to. My grandparents would give me one every christmas since I was about 2 years old. I gave all of them to my younger cousins though, so they can play with them.

Blown 331
07-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Damn piston head, I have like every CD you listed. All The Pantera's and 80's Metallica for sure. I did just pick up Megadeths greatest hits and I also have Power Metal by Pantera. It came out 2 years before Cowboys from Hell, almost impossible to find.

bigredhead
07-19-2005, 01:45 PM
I collected coins and paper money.. mostly canadian, but other countries as well.. that's been gathering dust now for a good 10 years. i have to go thru that one day.

Now i collect SX 250 parts.. i'm pretty much grabbing everything i can get my hands on that i can restore and shelf for use some day.

I like old woodworking tools.. been gathering a few good ones as i go along.

I'm just a packrat in general.

Pistonhead
07-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Damn piston head, I have like every CD you listed. All The Pantera's and 80's Metallica for sure. I did just pick up Megadeths greatest hits and I also have Power Metal by Pantera. It came out 2 years before Cowboys from Hell, almost impossible to find.

Yeah not to many folks have heard of power metal, I am the night, metal magic or projects in the jungle, I'll eventually find them on ebay I guess. All the 80's metal cd's are must have cd's. I really don't think I was living before I had cowboys from hell, now I never leave home without it! Alot of people are suprised to see a 15 year old that has heard of Testament and Stormtroopers of death! I like some newer metal but I really like 80's metal the best. I find not much out there today (maybe shadows fall and some others do) has the energy that was in 80's thrash.

Lomax
07-19-2005, 04:14 PM
I spend all my spare money on trikes and trike parts, Its part of my "No Trike Left Behind" program..... :D

ATC crazy
07-19-2005, 07:20 PM
Well...I never thought about my CD's until now.

I have all the Metallica CD's except for 'Load' and 'Kill 'em All'
All 3 Doors Down CD's, Prong, Puddle of Mudd, Poison, Poco, Outlaws, George Strait...and my dad has several other collections.

jeswinehart
07-19-2005, 09:52 PM
about anything i find diving gets put in the dive room. i have had to empty it twice ( too many anchors-fishing poles - and stuff )
but i can say with a passion ,,, the turn of the century reels really get me excited. i have 14 of them now from pillar type to hand made indiana type.
also a door full of weirdo looking plugs and lures with lots of hooks on them.

but if it did not come from underwater by me or my dive buddys ,,, i ain't real interested for some reason.

john

MTS
07-19-2005, 11:42 PM
I collect empty beer cans.....in my recyclying dose that count haha

corndawg
07-20-2005, 12:12 AM
my small gun "collection"
from left to right- .50 cal percussion muzzle loader, .50 cal inline muzzle loader,.50 cal inline muzzle loader, .50 cal inline muzzle loader, .22 single shot, 12 gauge pump(bird shot) ,.22 bolt action,12 gauge pump (slug gun),12 gauge semi auto(pain in the ass, jams alot) , 4/10 single shot

350Xccelerator
07-20-2005, 12:25 AM
Mx and atv stickers. :cool: :beer

Pistonhead
07-20-2005, 12:59 AM
Yo corndawg you got the same lyman .50 cal and the same .410 as me! I have a few toys that go bang as well.

ScottZJ
07-20-2005, 07:02 AM
Well I collect 3 wheelers....of course haha I also have a nice collection of 80's skateboards as I was a pro-am skater back then. I also have old school 80's BMX freestyle bikes, and swatch watches . So I guess you could say most anything in the 80's I collect! lol :p

chris200x
07-20-2005, 09:03 AM
ScottZj... Seeing those bikes brings back somme good memrories from my youth. Haven't seen a GT performer or pro performer in years. I used to have a dyno exept mine was lime green. Also had a skyway,haro and diamond back as well. What kind is the yellow and black one? :w00t: remember a kuahawa (spelling?) brand bike I had one of those too!

Holy smokes! :eek: Somehow missed the skateboards. The second on from the left on the top. the red one...Name? Those boards were huge and had one of the biggest tails I've ever seen! I had one of those and also the rob roskoff mini! I remember seeing or riding most of them but have long since forgotton the names. :cry: Whew talk about the blast from the past :Bounce

bigredhead
07-20-2005, 09:27 AM
my small gun "collection"
from left to right- .50 cal percussion muzzle loader, .50 cal inline muzzle loader,.50 cal inline muzzle loader, .50 cal inline muzzle loader, .22 single shot, 12 gauge pump(bird shot) ,.22 bolt action,12 gauge pump (slug gun),12 gauge semi auto(pain in the ass, jams alot) , 4/10 single shot

Holey crap man...... You could start a small war with that collection.

You crazy americans ... :p

ScottZJ
07-20-2005, 09:57 AM
ScottZj... Seeing those bikes brings back somme good memrories from my youth. Haven't seen a GT performer or pro performer in years. I used to have a dyno exept mine was lime green. Also had a skyway,haro and diamond back as well. What kind is the yellow and black one? :w00t: remember a kuahawa (spelling?) brand bike I had one of those too!

Holy smokes! :eek: Somehow missed the skateboards. The second on from the left on the top. the red one...Name? Those boards were huge and had one of the biggest tails I've ever seen! I had one of those and also the rob roskoff mini! I remember seeing or riding most of them but have long since forgotton the names. :cry: Whew talk about the blast from the past :Bounce

The yellow and bluish bike is a Haro FSX freestyle. That red board is Tony Hawks Bird Claw(uncaged).
Yeah I have to admit that the 80's were great and dont want to leave the memories behind! haha

chris200x
07-20-2005, 11:22 AM

http://missourimeth.org/weapons%20cache2.jpg

Here's a link to some of my collection.

bigredhead
07-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Is that for real ?.... someone call the FBI.... ! LOL.....

That's insane man !!... I hope you have all that under lock and key.. and then some.

MyMistress86R
07-20-2005, 11:30 AM
I collect logo golf balls, wolf paraphenalia (SP?) and Forgotten Realms fantasy adventure novels.

chris200x
07-20-2005, 11:49 AM
Na, just playin :D rotf!!!

Pistonhead
07-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Haha I looked at the website from the link and that cache was from a busted meth lab!

chris200x
07-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Yes,,, you have to keep yourself well armed when running a lab! :D

bigredhead
07-20-2005, 12:35 PM
Yeah.. that's just what we need.. paranoid meth heads with an arsenal of guns.. lol.... sheesh. " HEY MAAAAN.. GET THE BAZOOKA THE MAIL MAN JUST PUT A BROWN ENVELOPE IN OUR MAILBOX .. !! "
===

Back on topic.. i used to collect beer bottle caps. Gave them to a friends kid a few years back.. filled the trunk of his car with those blue water bottles.. 5 gal ? .. heck there had to be at least 7 of them.. i hear it's still growing !

Billy Golightly
07-20-2005, 12:38 PM
Guns, old antique glass (Bottles, and power insulators mostly), Trikes, ATC shirts. I'm getting a pretty decent sized collection of trike shirts. Have most of them pinned up on my wall.

corndawg
07-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Yo corndawg you got the same lyman .50 cal and the same .410 as me! I have a few toys that go bang as well.
the percusion is a spanish rifle, 2 of the inlines are traditions muzzle loaders (cheapie $150 gun) and the other inline is a knight rifle

phreakboy
07-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Well I have a pretty good collection of knives and other weaponry, I also collect cars(see sig), I collect trikes(see sig) and other old hard to find toys. I have every Hess truck from about 1970 up to current. I collect model cars, and because of all of these collections I also collect places to store them and bills.

Kintore
07-21-2005, 02:51 PM
I collect Angelina Jolie posters lol. From Tomb Raider and anything else shes in. Have about 5 right now. Need more room on the walls, im maxed out right now. HAHA

Billy Golightly
07-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Angelina Jolie... :drool: :drool: :drool:

250r'en +TCB
07-21-2005, 08:18 PM
^^^ :drool: :crazy: :drool: :crazy: :w00t:
She's a babe!!!!!!!!!!

trikezilla
07-22-2005, 11:54 AM
I collect :
-metal/diecast cars
-knives
-Beer bottle tops (If you got some drop me a line...my dad collects beer can too and has over 12,000!!!!! seriously)
-certain MX and ATV mags
-3 wheeler toys, pics, and some parts
-farm toys
-and those high detail model cars

nouseforaname90
07-22-2005, 01:05 PM

You should see the guns in our house.. lol. I just counted, and we have 4 Co2 pistols, 6 air rifles, 3 pistols (.22 revolver, .22 semi auto, 9mm Ruger), 19 rifles (ranging from .22's, to shotguns, and deer rifles). And we also have 1 blow gun, and around 125 knives between me, my brother, and my dad in this house. lol.. never try kidnapping us or robbing our house.. you will get shot and/or stabbed.

As far as what I collect.. I kind of collect knives. I don't really COLLECT them, but I have a ton of them so people say that I do.. lol.. I have around 50 knives right here in my room. hehe.

Kintore
07-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Angelina Jolie... :drool: :drool: :drool:

^^^ :drool: :crazy: :drool: :crazy: :w00t:
She's a babe!!!!!!!!!!
Got that right, did you think I collected posters just to kill trees? LOL

Yah, thats why I collect. :drool:

Billy Golightly
08-03-2005, 11:52 PM
I'll see if I can borrow the camera for the day tomorrow and I'll snap some. I got 2 more I need to hang up actually.

chris200x
08-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Sounds good.... that goes for the rest of ya's as well!

Billy Golightly
08-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Here you go...not a real large collection by anymeans but then again these are pretty rare heh. All of them but 2 are brand new. The black one at the top, and the blue one under the right sleeve of the ATC Jersey are the used ones. Faded a little bit but not too bad. I still have all the packages complete with part #'s for the new ones. I've got another Jersey to hangup plus the TF05 ones I haven't got up there yet. I've got my TF04 shirt over here next to my 250R poster hehe. I wish I could find some Yamaha shirts like these with a YTM or a Tri-Z on it. That'd be cool.

3 weelin geezer
08-06-2005, 07:53 PM
AOL cd's, credit card offers, all kinds of paper junk mail they I take it out shooting with me along with some beers, hot dogs and some friends and we have a campfire made out of them after we are all done shooting and its too dark to see. GASP!

Tri-ZNate
08-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Well here ya go chris, you wanted some pics so I figured I'd provide. :p

The one SX pic I had to graph two pics together since I dont have one big photo but you get the idea. It also seems that I have no pics of my good looking SX on my comp.

Kintore
08-06-2005, 11:53 PM
Need to borrow my friends digi cam! Will eventually do that, you have got to see her lol

3 weelin geezer
08-07-2005, 02:04 AM
http://missourimeth.org/weapons%20cache2.jpg

Here's a link to some of my collection.

Nice collection or is it collections? I like your gray box with that pay up sign.

chris200x
08-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Nice collection or is it collections? I like your gray box with that pay up sign.

:drool: Nice!!!

I'm bored out of my mind so I took some pics...

1st is a little thing I just picked up the other day and took it out for the 1st time. Way more accurate than the ole AK.

The other pic is some of the my own hand made fishing lures. I've made some 2 peice minnows too but have lost most of them over the years. I cannot find the old lure collection it must be at my parents house.

Just some of the nascar collection. Most is winner's circle but I have some action stuff as well.