PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest 05

coyleatc
07-18-2005, 07:53 PM
It was great to see all the trikes out at TF 05. Unfortunately, our weekend was cut short when my brother's Banshee was stolen. We were staying in a hotel about 20 minutes from Haspin Acres. They removed the cover, took off the tie downs and cut the cable we had run thru the bikes. I just want people to always be careful and do whatever you can to prevent any thefts. Another thing I want to bring up is that make sure you specify with your insurance company about the value of your bike. We are currently going back and forth with the insurance company because we had the bike insuranced for a value we told the insurance company it was worth to us. Now they are just trying to give blue book dollar, so make sure you have in writing how your bike is insured. Again it was cool to see all the 3 wheelers and would like to come back next year. I don't want to sound like a downer but I was a little disappointed that a few people were tearing around the campground in the mud after it rained. The rules clearly state you must wear a helmet and go 5 mph. I saw quite a few people with no helmets flying around. You could have swore it was 1985 all over again. Other than that, I look forward to next year and will hopefully be around for Sunday's motocross race. I was signed up for it but we left early after his bike was stolen. Later.

hrc85250r
07-18-2005, 08:11 PM
bastards! hunt them down and shake their hand....smile and say "whats up man, you stole my brothers banshee" i bet he will **** his pants.

max
07-18-2005, 08:20 PM
ill keep my eyes peeled. glad you still want to come out next year. find me and you can keep your bikes with me. that would be your best bet. that or if you know someone else. max

350x'inNY
07-18-2005, 11:09 PM
I was mudding on my 82R after the rain, but I wore my brain bucket! :p

Hope they find the quad... that sucks that someone took it...

Bruce