PDA

View Full Version : getting my first 4 wheeler tomarrow.

Preddy05
07-29-2005, 10:43 PM
hey guys im gettin my first 4 wheeler tomarrow. Filled out all the paperwork today for a new :drool: white 2005 polaris predator 500 LE :drool: . Can't wait to get it! I was looking at the 450's but i went with this because i think it fits my riding style better. Is their anything bad about the predator i should know about? kinda late to be asking that question but its always nice to know. i'll post some pictures of it when i get a chance to.

SpeedBump
07-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Good all around machine. They are a bit heavy compared to the others, but nothin to worry about. The TroyLee Edition has better gearin, (according to DW) and a few other items that make it a bit better than the standard Pred. I have ridden and rode with these quads and they are not bad at all. Enjoy it.

TimSr
07-30-2005, 10:21 AM
I have a friend who rides on in MX, and one who does XC Harescrambles on Predators. Both give them very high markes for reliability and competitiveness. The MX rider is a lady, and not a very big one, and she found the stock suspension to be way too stiff for her, as youd expect.

Preddy05
07-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Good all around machine. They are a bit heavy compared to the others, but nothin to worry about. The TroyLee Edition has better gearin, (according to DW) and a few other items that make it a bit better than the standard Pred. I have ridden and rode with these quads and they are not bad at all. Enjoy it.

The Limited Edition comes with the same Gearing and also came with a White brothers pipe but polaris puts their name on it. Not use to riding a 4 wheeler feels so weird compaired to my 83r but i love it! Went out riding from 4pm-8:30pm Had a blast its still not broke in but it runs great. Raced a buddy on a 05 rapter and beat him all 3 times we raced by about 3 or 4 bike lengths. I did want to get a liquid 250r 3 wheeler but couldn't find one so i got this and now that i got this my grandpa traded his mint 87 big red on a 86r :confused: . But overall I love my new bike!!