PDA

View Full Version : new member

girlsride2
08-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Hi everyone, thought I should introduce myself. My name is Dawn, some of you may already know me as Mrs Seadoo, guess I should have used that as my screen name. Anyway, I already know some of you rather well (HI Ohio guys!) I also remember meeting a lot of people at trikefest, don't fault me if i have forgotton you, names are not my best subject and there were a lot of people there.

Guess everyone should know i'm new to the rideing world, to call me a rookie would be an understatement. But, i'm trying and seems i get a little better everytime i get out on a ride to play. I have already received a lot of encouragement from several of the members of 3ww. Thanks Guys!

As for everyone else, i am proud to be a member and can't wait to get to know everyone better. I know Rick (seadoo), sure does enjoy chatting with eveyone,I'm sure i will too.

Maine_Triker
08-02-2005, 10:33 AM
:welcome: to the boards Dawn!

I reckon you'll have a fun time here like we all do!

girlsride2
08-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks, glad to get a reply so soon. Trying to find my way around in here, i'm about as good with computers as i am on a trike. I guess it all adds up to practice, practice, practice!

Kintore
08-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Welcome! you will have tons of fun here. Great group or people to sit and chat it up with. I cant remember if I met you at Trikefest or not....
ah well, have fun!
:welcome: :D :TrikesOwn

BIGCRIP28
08-02-2005, 01:31 PM
welcome :D :D :D

TimSr
08-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Ive seen you ride, and you aint no rookie! The word for downplaying your riding ability before going out and stomping the other riders is "sandbagger"!

OldSchoolin86
08-02-2005, 04:15 PM
:welcome: Always good to have more trikers on the boards!!! :beer

girlsride2
08-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! :beer

ATC crazy
08-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Welcome!! :D We're always willing to have more women trikers around! And as you already stated...practice, practice, practice!

edog
08-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Welcome to the board girlsride2. :welcome: :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce

atczack
08-03-2005, 06:39 PM
It's cool to see girl's getting into the sport. Welcome!

girlsride2
08-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Ive seen you ride, and you aint no rookie! The word for downplaying your riding ability before going out and stomping the other riders is "sandbagger"!

Are you refering to when i was drying the drag strip with a "training wheel"? You obviously havent seen me out on the trails. What a hoot! It's ok though, i know i am new and will get better with practice.

Got a big laugh out of me though. "Sandbagger" LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!! :lol:

bigredhead
08-04-2005, 11:36 AM
Welcome aboard !

:beer

TimSr
08-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Are you refering to when i was drying the drag strip with a "training wheel"? You obviously havent seen me out on the trails. What a hoot! It's ok though, i know i am new and will get better with practice.

Got a big laugh out of me though. "Sandbagger" LOL!!! I LOVE IT!!! :lol:

You ride as well as most of the guys on here. You just havent learned to brag as much!

girlsride2
08-05-2005, 09:37 AM
You ride as well as most of the guys on here. You just havent learned to brag as much!

Thanks for the complement Tim! Greatly appreciated! I'll work on that bragging thing :D

jenndnn3
08-05-2005, 10:13 AM
It is real nice to see other gals on the boards! Welcome!