PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any deals going on with sar_yak?

Yamahauler
08-09-2005, 09:53 PM
I missed bidding on one of his auctions for a Tri-Z from rim and hub. So I sent him an email asking him if he would sell it to me without using eBay, he said yes, so I paypaled him the money and he accepted it but hasnt responded to one email or message.

Has anyone done a deal with him in the last few days?

chris200x
08-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Because you didn't go through ebay I think you may be screwed. I really don't know what you can do. Should of mailed a money order... at least then you'd have an address.

Yamahauler
08-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Can't you report it to Paypal or something?
I'm sure I could buy something else off him for cheap if it fails, get his phone number or something and then give him a little phone call.

But his feedback is 100% with 700+ deals. I wouldnt think he'd be trying to rip me, but who knows.

Yamahauler
08-10-2005, 01:15 AM
Ok, I'm an idiot :eek: , I dont even want to tell you guys what happened, HOLY!
(It's not that I put it in the wrong forum the first time either) something else. :lol:

chris200x
08-10-2005, 07:22 AM
well..... what happened?

Orangecnty250r
08-10-2005, 08:00 AM
Hmmm --Were you communicating with the wrong person??? You cant leave us hangin like that.

Yamahauler
08-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Haha, well as soon as i sent the payment I got no more emails from him, so i sent about 7 or 8 more, asking were he was and why he wasnt responding. Then i went to check my email last night and there was nothing new, then just before I closed out, I saw 13 new messages, I was thinking, what the..., then I noticed there was a button that said next page! All the emails he sent me went to the second page of the inbox, and I didnt know there was a second one.
He's a great seller, and I'm just an idiot, sent out the parts the next day after payment.

nimda78
08-11-2005, 08:52 PM
glad that worked out for you, you could have just been straight screwed. although you could report them to paypal as promised item wasnt recieved, i doubt you would have gotten much response from them.