PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a picture from trikefest05

RobinH00d3
08-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Hello, I'm looking for a picture of me on my 230quadsport at trikfest. I was being pulled out of the woods by acouple of 4Wheelers . And i was coverd with wet clay from helmet to toe. Sorry for not remembering your names. I would love to see that shot. And thanks again for pulling me out.

ATC crazy
08-14-2005, 07:41 PM
You mean TF2005? 2006 aint even here yet! :lol:

OldSchoolin86
08-14-2005, 08:51 PM
You mean TF2005? 2006 aint even here yet! :lol:
My bad, I was helping him out. I fixed it.

YAMAHA_Jim
08-15-2005, 05:43 PM
Were you the guy that was towed to the atv wash area and there was a longgg line? If so,I think it was one of MIK6's(Mike) buddies that took the pic and did the towing; either Sam or Mike, I know cause I was waiting in line for 2 hrs to wash my trike and the only excitement was seeing a quad and its rider getting pulled up that had 6-12 inches of mud on it.The guy on it looked like the Haspin mud monster. The guy doing the towing had a grin ear to ear.
,,,I dont have MIK6's email but I'm sure somone here does.

LonesomeTriZ
08-15-2005, 05:46 PM
I remeber that. We were throwing your mud at each other when you walked off. I was on the stretched Z in front of you.

RobinH00d3
08-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Thanks alot guys, i sent MIK6 a PM.

Meat-BoX
08-17-2005, 10:15 PM
There is a Zip File on the site of a whole bunch of pics from Trikefest. I downloaded it last night and checked em out. Who was that that crashed in the 1st Turn on the MX Track in those pics? I hope he didnt break anything. Thats alot of Trikes for sure. I want to go nxt year, it looks to be a great time. :TrikesOwn

350Xhilaration
08-18-2005, 10:19 PM
That's me getting off my trike after I plowed into that poor dude's chest. He was beside me and in front a bit and rolled directly in my lane. I was on the front and rear brakes as hard as I could squeeze them. He was laying on his side with his trike on top of him when I hit him...I wish I knew if he was ok. I felt terrible. He left a few hours after the accident. He isnt a member of the board.

TF05 pics (http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/trikefest/Haspin.zip)

MIK6
08-23-2005, 09:52 PM
I have been MIA for a while. We just bought a house and have been packing and moving. But I will be around again.
I must have had a few beers in me, I don't remember even pulling an ATV out of the woods LOL, But if Jim said I did I must have. Was I on a lime green kawi Prarie 700?? I do not have the picture you are looking for, I will ask Hibby, Mike and Sammy if they have it. I think that was when I was out riding w/ Kimmer and them. You might throw Kimmer a PM to see if his group has the picture.
TF memories, or MISSING memories!!!

MIK6 / Mike

YAMAHA_Jim
08-23-2005, 11:09 PM
Mik6 lol,I meant your friend Mike,,,with the 500 sportsman, hehe must have had a few when you were reading the post.