PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Tecate Shrouds Nice!!

Orangecnty250r
08-15-2005, 06:18 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/86-87-Kawasaki-KXT-250-Tecate-Tank-Shrouds-Original-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43965QQitemZ45688431 33QQrdZ1

They are listed as original but certainly are not. I never had the maier T3 shrouds but I dont remember pictures of them looking like this (possibly UFO??)
Anyway, no matter what they are I think they have a nice alternative look to them over stock. I actually think it may be a slightly better look than the OEM shrouds.

Hornetpowerspor
08-15-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I have a set of theese. They are not anything like the maier ones that I used to have. They flare out more and have one more window on them.

Orangecnty250r
08-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Anyone here talk the buyer into ending early???

skippy
08-18-2005, 11:22 PM
he wanted $75 for the set shipped.. mine are good.. so i passed.. he did say he would end it early

Jeb
08-22-2005, 02:11 PM
I think those are UFO shrouds. :beer Should be pic of them on the Tecate hop-up article on the main page.

Went ahead and attached the article.

Orangecnty250r
08-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I have a set of theese. They are not anything like the maier ones that I used to have. They flare out more and have one more window on them.

Ever think of working your reproduction magic on these? You truly did a nice Job on the OEMs. Also do you have the UFO air filter cover? That would be a nice reproduction also. I know the initial cost is not cheap but I think you could probably pull it off. I think these UFO parts make the Tecate look a little meaner and greener :naughty:

Jeb I love the look of the T3 in the pictures you pulled up. Thanks!!!!

Hornetpowerspor
08-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Ever think of working your reproduction magic on these? You truly did a nice Job on the OEMs. Also do you have the UFO air filter cover? That would be a nice reproduction also. I know the initial cost is not cheap but I think you could probably pull it off. I think these UFO parts make the Tecate look a little meaner and greener :naughty:

Jeb I love the look of the T3 in the pictures you pulled up. Thanks!!!!

I never knew that UFO made an airfilter cover! I do have several with holes in them, but I will have to look closer. Seems the UFO's have a protrusion on the face of it. Now you got me wondering.............................. :wondering

Orangecnty250r
08-23-2005, 06:55 AM
I never knew that UFO made an airfilter cover! I do have several with holes in them, but I will have to look closer. Seems the UFO's have a protrusion on the face of it. Now you got me wondering.............................. :wondering

They actually came green with the protrusion. I believe TRIZTUNES posted a want add a long time ago and I believe he turned one up. I personally havent seen one for sale on ebay but did see one on a T3 a while back for sale on ebay.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/pppics/sKxt250033xtecate861.jpg

Jeb
08-23-2005, 01:37 PM
I've got a green UFO airbox cover. Used to have an NOS black one too but sold it. I also think I have the same number plate that's on that Tecate in the article picture. Kinda looks like mine except I changed my screen to blue. I also have a set of disc guards just like those except mine are white. I'm not sure if it says in the article but I believe them to be UFO also.