PDA

View Full Version : i want to ride!!!!!

nimda78
08-15-2005, 11:31 AM
i have been formally threatned with eviction from the land i rent if i ride here. i still sneak 10-15 minute rides around the lot with my youngins, but quickly cover it back up. and i never get past second gear. my trike is running so good :TrikesOwn ! its killing me :mad: . i just had to vent :crazy: . thanx for listening.

max
08-15-2005, 11:47 AM
I Think All Of Us Have One Been Threatened About Riding On Someones Land. It Seems Like People Are Real Stuck Up These Days. Its Harder And Harder To Find Good Spots Withing Even An Hr Of Home.

250r'en +TCB
08-15-2005, 12:03 PM
I Think All Of Us Have One Been Threatened About Riding On Someones Land. It Seems Like People Are Real Stuck Up These Days. Its Harder And Harder To Find Good Spots Withing Even An Hr Of Home.

^^^ All those words arn't proper nouns so you don't have to bother capitalizing them all, lmao!

Well I have a LOT of land to ride on but I hardly ever do it. It just really isn't fair to my neighbors. My R has an FMF racing silencer. That thing is loud as a B****!!! I don't need the cops coming to my door for frigan noise violation! You laugh, but somebody would complain.... :rolleyes:

Maine_Triker
08-15-2005, 01:46 PM
My nearest neighbor = half a mile away :w00t:

Our 250r is super quiet anyway, you can barely hear it from half a mile away.

Oh, we are only about 700 feet away from an ATV trail too! :D :naughty: :cool:

nimda78
08-15-2005, 01:59 PM
my bike is as loud as they get, it has a muffler, but the packing blurt out probably 12yrs ago, and it wasnt intended for a 200cc thumper anyway. my problem is of a legal liability issue. even tho he knows im not gonna do anything stoopid, if he lets me, then he has to let everyone. several youngins in the hood have motorized toys, he is right. theres no way you can have 6 youngins tooling around on new saki dirtbikes in a trailer park.

on the positive side, since its a liability thing, as long as im not on his property..i can ride till 10pm if i want{noise law starts @ 10pm}.and right behind my garage starts woods that i do have permission to ride on now. i went and asked the owner, jeebus his rotts scared me sh!tless!! but it was worth it, so im off to till up this forest!!!!