PDA

View Full Version : Workin in a 3 wheeler groove.

Jason Hall
08-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Has anybody else ever pissed your buddys off by workin a 3 wheeler groove into a tight turn? My buddy has a pretty much square track (small tree's in all 4 corner's). I get out there on my 350-X, & keep cutting to the inside of quads. Now I have a sweet 3-wheeler groove, but the quads can't use it. If they put there right rear tire in it they will hit the tree's with the left front. There is no better feeling then just slammin er sidways, standing it on the right rear tire & powering off the turn with the front wheel flyin high. He keeps trying to groom the ruts out, but it takes about 5-laps & there rite back again. :w00t: :D

brapp
08-16-2005, 09:04 AM
lol i hasve thqat problem with my track lol. the guys on wuads that ride here keep screwin up my lines for my trikes.

Mobular
08-16-2005, 10:03 AM
It's a groove man, a groove! A grove is a small group of trees.....

MyMistress86R
08-16-2005, 10:04 AM
Just to clarify here...would you be refering to a "grOOve"? Or are you actually talking about a small stand of trees (grOve)?

Jason Hall
08-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Yea!!! it's a groove, :wondering Sorry I must have still been sleeping. Sorry I could'nt correct it earlier. Had to work. :crazy: