PDA

View Full Version : Short track tank kit listing- Well not really

Orangecnty250r
08-17-2005, 06:52 AM
Ive seen this sellers items before. He is listing two stock clamps that hold your handlebars on but keeps talking about the complete short track tank kit he plans on listing in the future. Oh and for the clamps the shipping is listed at a sweet deal of $900.00 :rolleyes: .

Help me out with this one. I haven't figured out the method to his madness :crazy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/honda-atc-250r-short-track-gas-tank-kit-hand-clamp_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43965QQitemZ45693 38827QQrdZ1

hrc85250r
08-17-2005, 05:34 PM
i dont know what the hell he is trying to do...but tis crucher form the boards here, and im pretty sure he is selling his tank and shrouds for 900, but idk wtf he is smoking.

Tri-ZNate
08-17-2005, 06:10 PM
hmm no picture and outragious shipping for such a small item. Either he wants to keep this or he is scamming. Either way my idea is that if you buy something make sure the shipping isnt almost 1000 TIMES AS MUCH!¡!¡

Aussieduner
08-18-2005, 06:04 AM
Ive seen this sellers items before. He is listing two stock clamps that hold your handlebars on but keeps talking about the complete short track tank kit he plans on listing in the future. Oh and for the clamps the shipping is listed at a sweet deal of $900.00 :rolleyes: .

Help me out with this one. I haven't figured out the method to his madness :crazy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/honda-atc-250r-short-track-gas-tank-kit-hand-clamp_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43965QQitemZ45693 38827QQrdZ1

Hi
You purchased a ST tank and shrouds a while back from ebay ?,did you recieve it yet ? im still waiting on the tank and shrouds i won,nothing has arrived :cry:
I read this listing mentioned and its all a bit strange,why mention the ST kit and confuse the whole matter.Hey that postage is way up there,imagine what it would be to Australia LOL

Cheers
Aussieduner

Orangecnty250r
08-18-2005, 07:22 AM
Hi
You purchased a ST tank and shrouds a while back from ebay ?,did you recieve it yet ? im still waiting on the tank and shrouds i won,nothing has arrived :cry: Cheers
Aussieduner

The one set of auctions you are talking about from the same seller I won the only the tank. Yes, I received it and rather quickly. I believe you won the set that had one of the shrouds cracked right? I know you've been sick and busy with many projects but a quick question- Did you get a set of shrouds to start repros from X system..Just wondering how that was coming along?

Aussieduner
08-18-2005, 08:19 AM
The one set of auctions you are talking about from the same seller I won the only the tank. Yes, I received it and rather quickly. I believe you won the set that had one of the shrouds cracked right? I know you've been sick and busy with many projects but a quick question- Did you get a set of shrouds to start repros from X system..Just wondering how that was coming along?

All i can say is neither of those items have arrived,im very concerned about the package X System sent i think its way overdue if it was sent airmail,also my tank and shrouds havent arrived either so not much luck with any ST items at all :confused:
Maybe next week it will all happen ? I have contacted X System re the package and its non arrival but i havent heard from him in a while.

Aussieduner

bigredhead
08-18-2005, 10:26 AM
I bet he's trying to get people to contact him thru e-mail to try and sell the kit off of e-bay as a personal sale.

He wants to be contacted directly.... period.

that's all i can figure.

Aussieduner
08-19-2005, 06:35 AM

The tank and shrouds from the ebay deal arrived today but no package from X System,i still carnt do the ST shrouds as one is broken on the tank i purchased.

Aussieduner