PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki

HondaRider
02-11-2003, 04:56 AM
I picked up a 1975 Suzuki GT750 today for $10!!! It has a new front tire on it. Its been sitting outside tho for about 6 months. And the guy said some neighbor kid took a hammer to the gas tank, so its all beat up. Other than that its in good shape, and not stuck. It has a little over 5000miles on it. It used to be my uncles and he sold it to the guy I got it from. When I was little I can remember my dad going sideways all the way down are driveway on it burning the tire after he got through adjusting the carbs on it for my uncle... :D Has anyone owned, ridden, heard or know anything about these bikes? I think it is a 2-stroke. Just wondering. I might fix it up and sell it, trade it off, or think about putting the engine in an Extra 85 R frame I have to sand drag... Let me know what you think, Thanks

Derek

ATCRYDER
02-11-2003, 05:36 PM
very cool. Cant beat $10.

Im not too familiar with the old Zuki road bikes but to tell if its a 2 or 4 stroke, simply look @ one of the head pipes. If its about 3-4 inches in diamter, its a 4 stroke. If its a big ass one ..youve got a 2 stroke.

Macs
02-12-2003, 01:06 AM
i am a VERY proud owner of a 75 gt750!!!! i tell you what, they are incredible. if you want to sale it let me know. mine has 36000 miles and i have owned it for a little over a year. there is all kinds of clubs. i am currntly in the waterbuffalos of america. (by the way they go by waterbuffalo, waterbottle and other weird names). if you have any questions dont hesitate. i will trade my trike for it if you are intrested. email me barry_mann@hotmail.com