PDA

View Full Version : Pee Wee General Lee

corndawg
08-21-2005, 10:46 PM
my neighbor was having a garage sale and had one of those gas powered scooters for $20 so i bought it. i was just going to sell it and make a little gas money, but i got to looking at the little thing and got some ideas. it is orange after all. lol. i "decorated" it with "custom" rebal flag on a broke fishing rod, and "custom" 01 numbers with electical tape. i took it with me in town the the parking lot where all us kids hang out (50-60 of us) and it was a hoot lol, everyone rode it around, it works good for running down the street to the gas station to get drinks too lol. we rode for probably 3 hours straight until i broke it and it still has 1/2 tank of gas. i was ramping it over a parking lot divider and managed to break a motor mount, nothing some good ole bailing wire cant fix :beer . heres some pics of the beast

LonesomeTriZ
08-22-2005, 10:43 AM
:lol: That is cool.

bigredhead
08-22-2005, 11:50 AM
How fast will it go ?

that's hilarious !!!....

corndawg
08-22-2005, 10:17 PM
How fast will it go ?

that's hilarious !!!....
it will only go maybe 15 with me on it (260lbs) but with 110lb girls on it it was probably going 20-25

Meat-BoX
08-23-2005, 08:37 PM
There isa a general lee Quad in this Months Dirt wheels

weeeeeeeeeee :beer

chris200x
08-23-2005, 08:40 PM
That's a real chick magnet ya got there. :D

corndawg
08-23-2005, 10:11 PM
That's a real chick magnet ya got there. :D
i bought it just to be a ******* on...but youd be suprised how many girls come up and want to ride it lol :lol:

350xsx
08-25-2005, 02:18 AM
haha sweet, nothin like that good ole general lee...is the movie even half as good as the original shows?
lol and hell yes, bailing wire will fiz anything that ever broke, you should always have some in or on your vehicle at someime in case you break down, for example my friend was driving his truck this past weekend and the one end of the tie rod fell out on the one side, how did he fix it? Bailing Wire Of Course, works on anything, keep some in your tool box as well

LonesomeTriZ
08-25-2005, 08:09 AM
haha sweet, nothin like that good ole general lee...is the movie even half as good as the original shows?

Hell the **** no. It is for this new dip **** generation who has no idea what living in the country is all about. And that slutty damn new daisy is a disgrace. The old daisy was sexy; this one is just a stripper with a fate twang. It is appalling.

Howdy
08-25-2005, 08:26 AM
Hell the **** no. It is for this new dip **** generation who has no idea what living in the country is all about. And that slutty damn new daisy is a disgrace. The old daisy was sexy; this one is just a stripper with a fate twang. It is appalling.

I didn't care for the movie either. I won't waste my time watching it again.

But I do love the original TV show. ;)
Howdy

83200e
08-25-2005, 10:47 AM
They could of done a lot better in casting Daisy.You'd think a girl from Texas would have a decent southern accent.

TeamGeek6
08-25-2005, 10:04 PM
Salute to the 3rd National!!!!!!!! Bars n Stars

X

LonesomeTriZ
08-26-2005, 09:20 AM
They could of done a lot better in casting Daisy.You'd think a girl from Texas would have a decent southern accent.

I know, isn't that stupid? I do not get it, I know a lot of real women that would have played that part so much better.

trikezilla
08-27-2005, 07:37 PM
This has nothing to do with the thread, but yet it does..anyway I am related toi Luke Duke (Tom Wopat). just thought id share as the Dukes are gettin popular again...

AWESOM SCOOTER im jealous

Billy Golightly
08-27-2005, 07:42 PM
This has nothing to do with the thread, but yet it does..anyway I am related toi Luke Duke (Tom Wopat). just thought id share as the Dukes are gettin popular again...

AWESOM SCOOTER im jealous

Man thats pretty sweet...there was a "Dukes of Hazzard reunion" here at the Spirit of the Suwannee a couple years ago. I was there but didn't get to meet any of them in person though.

3 weelin geezer
08-27-2005, 07:52 PM
I know, isn't that stupid? I do not get it, I know a lot of real women that would have played that part so much better.

Who cares about the real texas accent! What a good looking ....well the rest of her. Hey!! Why are all you guys drooling over MY girlfriend??

Anyways, can that thing toot ol dixie like the car while jumping a river from a ramp hidden behind a bush with the po-po in chase?

350xsx
08-28-2005, 12:04 AM

EXACTLY what i thought, your friggin great with words lol, and i definately know what your sayin bout people not knowin what the country is about, i live in central NJ, and i cant stand it much longer, i get suspended from skool for wearing shirts that aent racial at all and i dont mean for them to be, but they have a confederate flag on em so they complaina nd i get suspended for a week, so now im down to like 5 shirts that are allowed to be worn in school and everyone in school has never worked a day in there life, yet they have gold and jewelry and $100 jeans that are "ripped and stained" and everyone jus calls me a hick or a redneck cuz i work on a farm and do have a slight accent.....and because my house isnt worth over $2 million dollars, well not close to that and i hunt and fish and thats "inhumane""just trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro wrong" "discusting" around here....i dont get it at all.....cant wait to get out of here, but yes back on the dukes of hazard topic, that slutty ass girl that tried to play Daisy had no right beina anywheres near related with the dukes of hazard, that discusted me, everyone else thinks its the best thing that ever happened....
Dukes Of Hazard and Smokey And The Bandit, a series and a movie that can not be remade with todays hollywood actors no matter how much they try

LonesomeTriZ
08-28-2005, 10:33 AM
that slutty ass girl that tried to play Daisy had no right beina anywheres near related with the dukes of hazard, that discusted me, everyone else thinks its the best thing that ever happened....
Dukes Of Hazard and Smokey And The Bandit, a series and a movie that can not be remade with todays hollywood actors no matter how much they try

Amen..........

3 weelin geezer
08-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Too bad they never made the sequel before boss hog died. That would have been cool to see a chase scene with roscoe hobbling over to his car (the same one he used to drive but all rusty, smoking and banged up) with a cane in hand saying 'i'm gonna git you duke boys!'. :lol: