PDA

View Full Version : boy i knew at school was killed

lushatc200x
02-11-2003, 03:26 PM
i knew this boy from the previous school year and this year i had his brother in a math class. i found out monday that he was killed in a car accident. he was in the passenger side of the car and his friend passed this car up when another car didnt look and pulled out he swerved over and caught the front end of the car he was passing up and lost control of the car. flipped the car i dont know how many times and the car ended up hitting a telephone pole killing him. ive heard that it decapitated him, also that it smashed his head in but i cant say. the other boy cut his eye and some minor other things. it makes me feel sick because the boy i know the boys brother was in the car behind him the one that got passed up. he saw the whole thing happen. i cant imagine how he feels because they did everything together they were really close. :( just thought id let everyone know this had to happen

samster143
02-16-2003, 02:13 PM
It sucks to have people you know die in horrible accidents as you grow up. It would take a while to remember all of the people who have gone over the years of me growing up. I'm sorry that this stuff happens to us. I don't know what to say, death is part of life. It's sad, but it's life...

freaksfix
02-16-2003, 02:21 PM
That sucks.. This time last year my brother got into an accident. His car flipped 10 times, on the 5th flip he was ejected from the car and landed 30 feet from the car. The docs dident know if he was going to come out of the coma, but 4 days later he shaped right out of it, with only cuts and sore legs from bending the steering wheel up to the windshield...

Kilborg
02-18-2003, 02:50 AM
I'v had alot of freinds die in car accidents myself. At least 10 accidents I can think of with fatalitys mostly from drunk driving. I know a few other people (more or less aqquaintences from parties and stuff) that have overdosed on heroin with 2 people losing their lives to that. One of my close freinds committed suicide with a 12 gauge a few years back, with his best freind and girlfreind about 10 feet from him (dana, the kid that offed himself, was a manic depressive off his meds and all hopped up on beer and some homemade crystal meth). I was there too but was about 50 foot away getting something from my car to try and get him to just chill out. Craig (danas best freind and someone I was good freinds with) and I had to keep everyone calm and after we decided to get the cops involved, not worrying about the beer and trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro we had around (they did not care anyway, there bigger problems)..Alot of people, especially dana's family and craig (Though he would never admit it, but his manner changed) were not the same after that episode, I guess you cant really do much though except try to prevent stuff. I can tell you all these deaths have not really changed me or made me really down, but really given me a different outlook on things. It sucks losing your freinds but you do need to learn things from it. When I go out, I don't want people all depressed or let down, but I want them to learn something. Death isnt really a thing you can control but just another part of life...it happens sometimes no matter what you can do. Yeah, thats my rant for now.

200x Basket
02-18-2003, 05:30 AM
rehab?????

ATC crazy
02-19-2003, 01:24 PM
I know how you feel. 2 very close friends of our family died within a year and a half. My brothers were hit the hardest because they grew up and went to school w/ them. One died in a car accident and the other (a couple weeks ago) was killed when a cow-turning machine fell on him.