PDA

View Full Version : Need some opinions !!! please !

bigredhead
08-23-2005, 06:58 PM
http://racetecnology.ca/product.htm

Talking wih my friend today who just got back from the motocross races up in Walton , Ontario Canada.. with his wife and young daughter ( 14 years old ) . His girl started racing dirtbikes this year.. she got on 2 wheels for the first time in her life this year and got an XR100R to ride on.. She's pretty good too !

He brought back something called " Chinjock ".. pretty cool item, i just tried it on myself and it really keeps your helmet down.. only fits MX style skull caps, i tried to get it to fit on my full face street helmet and it won't fit.

Basically.. protects your chin and bottom jaw in a major crash.. and i can really see how it would help. I might have an option of becoming a regional rep for this thing and am seriously considering it.

Would any of you even consider wearing these things on the track.. or even on the trails.. i konw i've been whipped by a branch a few times.. :lol:

Sooooooo.. what do you all think ? worth it ?

nouseforaname90
08-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Is there anyone you can talk to about it? Like someone that is already a rep, and ask how much they generally make, and if they have good business. It all depends on if there is anyone around you that could use, or would be interested in the item.
But I think it would be something good to have. Neat product.