PDA

View Full Version : What was going on...?

freewheel3
08-25-2005, 11:53 PM
Not sure if this is the right forum fo this or not, the mods will figure it out.
But this question, although trivial, has been bugging me.
Most ever users online was on 10-14-2004 @ 4:54 AM. This is before my time here. What was going on then to have so much activity, something earthshattering or just coincidence? Some of the vets on here should know.

performula
08-25-2005, 11:58 PM
The forum is a little messed up, you will also notice that all of the forums are mixed up from 1 minute ago to 3 weeks ago, you will have to update each page by clicking "Last Post".

Some of my threads have been lost, but they are not, just out of chronological order. Something is going on and I think HondaATC is working on it.

freewheel3
08-26-2005, 12:20 AM
The forum is a little messed up, you will also notice that all of the forums are mixed up from 1 minute ago to 3 weeks ago, you will have to update each page by clicking "Last Post".

Some of my threads have been lost, but they are not, just out of chronological order. Something is going on and I think HondaATC is working on it.
I think you misunderstood my post. I was wondering why there were so many users online on this board on October 14th, 2004.

OldSchoolin86
08-26-2005, 08:54 AM

Only the ebay forum is backwards. You might have some personal issues there.

As far as I know that day was just plain busy feewheel3. I don't think there was anything to enhance it.

performula
08-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Only the ebay forum is backwards. You might have some personal issues there.

Actually it's not just the eBay section.