PDA

View Full Version : lets post pics of beaten trikes

Yamaha_Rules69
02-11-2003, 11:04 PM
<<< If you have any pics of beaten on trikes, post them here.>>>>

Yep, starts on first pull everytime. LOL.

Kilborg
02-11-2003, 11:20 PM
I have about 10 old rolls of film of some of my machines. I have had some true ratbikes. When I get a scanner setup on another computer (as this mainboard is incapable of running the scanner i have) I will try to get them in.

Jeb
02-12-2003, 12:49 AM
Here's a beauty! I found this trike in an auto junkyard. believe it or not, it ran great when this pic was taken, just wouldn't hold oil because the whole corner of the engine case around the shifter was busted off and had been wired on. :shock:

I parted it years ago. Sadly, I kind of miss it!

J.D.
02-12-2003, 02:08 AM
It's amazing what people will throw away!! :shock:

Beautiful trikes there, guys!

FullBore
02-12-2003, 06:17 PM
Look what I found on a nearby farm! There isn't much left of the back plastics but everything else works of, I think its a 200ES Big Red, maybe around 1986 it gets used most days apparantly, but he's looking for the proper back wheels for it as it has car wheels on it and not suprisingly it gets stuck quite often!

Nat

http://natshorses.hypermart.net/images/Big_red.JPG

http://natshorses.hypermart.net/images/big_red_2.JPG

EDIT---This is a 1985 or 1986 250es --JohnnyBlaze

Yamaha_Rules69
02-12-2003, 09:29 PM
Hey jeb, thats a cool looking trike. Can you give me more info on it? I saw one like that in a guys shed once. It had a white gas tank and a green seat tho. (no fenders) are those dirtbike forks and engine? Is that a home- maid machine? thanx

<<<<<<keep posting those beaters guys>>>>>>>>>

Dynofox
02-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Yamaha_rules69, that is a tecate, 85 I believe.

GreenLightening
02-12-2003, 11:01 PM
MY ol man bought this rat brand new in 84. was in near mint condition till about 5 years ago. Some kids working for him rolled it over at about 40 mph on their way out to the field. Ruined it. Ever since then it has gotten worse. Makes a damn good river rat though. Now it has none of the following, back fenders or rack, brakes, electric start/ battery, rear wheel bearings, or reverse gear. The axel is mighty bent and so are the front forks. But it does have low and high range, a spedometer that doesnt work, a very dim headlight, straight pipe, a truckload of great memories, and a very very bad attitude. also goes through more oil then gas most times, But still runs like an old honda. Pretty damn good. :-D

Jeb
02-12-2003, 11:48 PM
Yamaha_rules69, Dynofox is exactly right. That is a 1985 KXT-250 Tecate.

But since you mentioned home-made.... heh heh...

Here's another one I found on ebay a while back. :-D It may be all time winner, too bad it didn't have motor. I believe it was listed under 350X. I guess it might be a 350X frame under that mess! :shock:

Also, I know nothing about it. It's not, nor has it ever been, mine!

J.D.
02-13-2003, 12:05 AM
Hey Jeb that's the most beautiful trike I've ever seen!! Happen to recall how much it sold for?

Trikeaholic
02-13-2003, 12:07 AM
that one is the all time winner. This is all I got....

Jeb
02-13-2003, 12:24 AM
SSJ3Goku, seems like it didn't sell. I know someone else here must have seen it too. It was listed under atc or 350X sometime last summer or around the time this site changed to this new format because I had it as my avatar for while.

And Holic, just think,,, that little yellow junk pile of yours should soon be sporting a rare rear-suspension kit!

J.D.
02-13-2003, 01:13 AM
Nobody bid on that 'beaut? Simply amazing.....