PDA

View Full Version : greetings from ny state fair!!

Sox
09-04-2005, 08:01 PM
hiromntateairotra i ya.

twgranger
09-04-2005, 08:23 PM
what?????????

Huffa
09-04-2005, 08:27 PM
In english?

Tri-ZNate
09-04-2005, 08:28 PM
"Hi from ny state fair" then there is "otra" then "hi ya".

freewheel3
09-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Drinking again?

jeswinehart
09-04-2005, 09:19 PM
I think hondaline Hartman is at the New York state fair but he don't have a sx.

Great ridable sx ,,, maybe this fella will be coming back to 3ww ?

john

hrc85250r
09-05-2005, 12:20 AM
i was going to go tomorrow, but i dont feel like driving 3 hrs to see a bunch of chickens and cows and garbage...

twgranger
09-05-2005, 08:39 AM
i was going to go tomorrow, but i dont feel like driving 3 hrs to see a bunch of chickens and cows and garbage...Their is allot better things their to see than just chickens and cows. Have you even been their before?

Lots_Of_Nothing
09-05-2005, 11:10 AM
I had fun down there, Lots of fun. My grandma likes country music, and her b-day was a few days ago, I treated her to a concert down there. Drove her down and sat through it with her (I personaly cant stand country music). But she had lots of fun, we saw toby keith. Made her happy and thats what I was going for.

Sox
09-05-2005, 09:25 PM
lmao!!! sry bout that i was posting from the computers in the time warner building. they had comps to use but they were crup. i ended up having to leave so i just closed the page n hoped it worked. the ppl were chasing me away before i could finish the post. any way im home finaly but school starts 2 moro so goodnight. ill post again tomoro wen i get home.

twgranger
09-05-2005, 10:19 PM
lmao!!! sry bout that i was posting from the computers in the time warner building. they had comps to use but they were crup. i ended up having to leave so i just closed the page n hoped it worked. the ppl were chasing me away before i could finish the post. any way im home finaly but school starts 2 moro so goodnight. ill post again tomoro wen i get home.Hopefully they teach you something. :crazy:

350x'inNY
09-05-2005, 10:29 PM
I had fun down there, Lots of fun. My grandma likes country music, and her b-day was a few days ago, I treated her to a concert down there. Drove her down and sat through it with her (I personaly cant stand country music). But she had lots of fun, we saw toby keith. Made her happy and thats what I was going for.

Jared..... you see me there that day? I was at "The Fair..... the Great New York State Fair" that day. It was dairy day and I owed a favor to the LI Boys... I went to pick up Tri-Zinger for them that Sunday night and got stoodup by the guy... lying lil jerk... I waited over an hour for him and also called and left messages 4 times. Anyhow.... I crashed at a friends house and went to the Fair that Monday that Toby Keith was there....

Bruce

hrc85250r
09-05-2005, 10:47 PM
yeah, i go just about every year since i could remember....i even remember crapping my pants when i was like 4 or something,lol.....but seriously when i was little it was amazing now i walk thorugh the whole thing in about 2 hours and its just the same thing....i used to go 2 or 3 days at a time.....ive been to plenty of concerts there too...but they are almost always the same guys and country sucks, sorry guys...

cliff2302
09-06-2005, 04:55 PM
I saw motley crue there last wednesday, awesome concert. Only bad thing about the night was i got caught up in the air force tent for like 45 mins, they would NOT let me leave.