PDA

View Full Version : It's FINALLY here!!!

Maine_Triker
09-08-2005, 01:56 PM
The NFL season kicks off tonight with the Pats vs. the Raiders!!! :w00t: Should be a sweet game. I've been counting down the days since June!

So what do you think... do the Pats make another run for the Superbowl... or do the key loses they suffered in the offseason hurt them big time?

86250RZ
09-08-2005, 02:34 PM
I guess we will have a better idea after the game. The Raiders look to have a very, very good D this year, the first string D was dominant this pre-season. Im not a fan of ether team so...... If the Pats put up a lot of points against the Raider D than I would say they have a good chance.

chris200x
09-08-2005, 05:03 PM
I hope someone from the raiders breaks Adam Vinatarri's legs! :lol: They got burned a couple years back in the playoff game in the snow.

I'm an E-A-G-L-E-S fan so I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from! :D

cliff2302
09-08-2005, 08:41 PM
The pats should be pretty solid again this year, Belichec is a football genious. I'm a big bills fan, so naturally i think we should do pretty good. It should be the Bills and Jets (gag) fighting for the wildcard spot again this year. I think the Vikings are the best team on paper right now, with all their off-season moves. Don't think the Steelers will do anything this year, although im no sports analysist by any means, its just my gut feeling.

Tri-ZNate
09-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah I flipped passed the game for now (waiting for all the pregame stuff to finish :( ). I'm not leaning one way or another since I havent seen either play a game this year. I'm a Packers fan anyway :woot:

trikezilla
09-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Alls i gotta say this year about football is................................................ ........................ GO PACK GO!!