PDA

View Full Version : Stay Away from Seller "nucflasher"

grundlegrabber
09-09-2005, 06:33 PM
I bought a rear suspension link off this guy for a 250R, he indicated that it was in bsically new condition. When it arrived, it was clear that it had been falsely advertised. One of the bushings and several of the caps were missing, and the part had obviously seen at least some use as it was covered with grease and had dirt caked in it. I was nice about it, I offered several possible solutions, I asked to return the part for a refund, and he refused to do anything at all, saying I should have asked questions. When a part is listed as being in new condition, what questions are there to ask? New condition means new and all there. The part is decent, not bad for the price, but not at all what I expected based on his misleading description. Anyway, this guy is a real *******. He is a liar and he will not make good on something if there is a problem. He also overcharges significantly on shipping. I'm gonna leave negative feedback on him. Just thought I' let y'all know. here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4569025963&sspagename=STRK%3AMEAFB%3AIT

freewheel3
09-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Here's another one for you guys to stay away from. A guy in Texas by the name of ROUPE00. Screwed me over for $150. Strung me along, cost me another $30 in phone calls. Finally I just reported him to ebay (a lot of good that does) & left him some real sweet feedback. I'll know better next time.

1984kxtTECATE
09-09-2005, 08:00 PM
We should make a sticky thread of people who to stay away from, it sucks searching through the forums. Just and idea :wondering

chris200x
09-09-2005, 08:15 PM
No offense but that auction don't say new condition. First he says used then it says good. I've been burned on ebay once or twice before. You gotta really read the fine print, ask for some close up pics and any questions if you have doubts. If they don't reply just move on. I've learned to ask a ton of questions... The seller probably gets sick of me :D

Orangecnty250r
09-09-2005, 08:57 PM
The seller did Elude to being taken off a banned ATC with little use. He Didnt say "Like New" but directed your thoughts that way. He jumped on the little use , banned 3 wheeler parts bandwagon selling a part that had plenty of use.

Anyway if he has an unpleased customer due to a misleading ad he should have tried to make things better!! not just turn his nose away.

That would have been the right thing to do

grundlegrabber
09-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Orangecounty, that's exactly the way I felt. It's not a lot of money, and I did end up with a part that I can possibly use. But I feel the auction was intentionally misleading, and his attitude about the matter was extremely ignorant. He just wants your $$ in his pocket, and he don't give a rats ass if someone isn't happy. All I wanted to do was send the part pack for a refund, he made a huge deal of it, insulted me, and refused. Not the way business should be conducted and I just want to make folks aware that he is that type of guy.

88 Turbo Coupe
09-10-2005, 05:37 AM
You should have first asked the question "where is the item or you located". Look at his "item location". What kind of idiot would do that?? Some what suspicious to me. That would tip me off the seller isn't straight up. Seems like he doesn't want to let people know where he is located. Not a good start. I don't like people who don't tell you where they are located in the auction. They seem to have somthing to hide. Btw Where is he located? I hope he's not MY neighbor!

Jez
09-10-2005, 06:58 AM
Guys,

I've gotta throw my 2 pence worth in here, as although I understand grundlegrabber's discontent, I've done many a transaction with Shane recently and in the past (Grundle outbid me on that item) and have always found him to be a great guy and never once have I experienced anything other than a brilliant service from him. If anything, I've found his items arrived in better condition than described or even the photos depicted.

I understand how disappointing it is to receive items that were mis-described, but to me, it was only ever described as "Good Condition" and the picture shows it all. We've got to remember that even items that were removed from new ATCs are now 20+ years old and not all have been stored indoors away from the elements. Many have probably been sat on shelves in dusty garages etc, gathering dirt and grime, especially those that were greased when new. I'm sure that it will clean up very nicely.

Grundle.....Don't feel bad man......If you're not happy with it and want to move it on, I'll give you the $19 you paid for it, as I've got confidence in what Shane sells and I bid on it originally anyway. Drop me a PM and we can work out a deal.

Cheers,
Jez

skippy
09-10-2005, 09:17 AM
I also have bought and sold w Shane and had great experiences w him..