PDA

View Full Version : who makes the best trailers?

dovesprings250R
09-10-2005, 12:09 AM
I am wondering what you all think of atv trailers to haul 3 atvs. I am not interested in toy haulers or enclosed units. Just good qaulity trailers with nice features such as storage boxes and pergaps side loading ramps. What do you guys ues or like?

mymint87
09-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Carson makes a 6X10 single axle w/ a screened loading ramp for about $900 brand new....

living in Rancho Chook...I'm guessing you ride @ ISDRA, if so i hope to see ya out there this season....I have a 6X10 Carson and it's an easy pull over the grade with my Nissan 6cyl.... i can load 4 trikes (one has to be a 70 0r 110) on mine or if your pulling 3, you have room for the cooler, wood and gas........

I know there must be new trailers with side storage or side loading ramps out there but I've never seen them OR anyone using them...I use storage bins w/rollers I bought from Walmart-Fall-apart...they come in handy for gear and such,
just strap em on the trailer when needed.

I've always steered away from buying a used trailer, never know how they track, hate to buy used and then ending up burning through tires

brapp
09-12-2005, 01:01 AM
loadrite makes a nice 3 place atv trailer and worthignton makes a few decent models. boith are good trailers with a decent- great reputation so parts are east to find. just my .02 cents.

ATC crazy
09-12-2005, 04:53 PM
My friend has a 7'x16' tandem axle trailer with rear, and side loading ramps. We can fit 4 utility ATV's on it sideways (3 Poolaris's and my Honda) with about a foot to spare. Plus, it has a diamond plate storage box on the tongue. I dont know who makes it....but any quality landscaping trailer will work.