PDA

View Full Version : remind a liberal...today is 9/11

Trikeaholic
09-11-2005, 08:50 AM
dont forget. Dont let them forget. Support our president and our military.

TeamGeek6
09-11-2005, 09:48 AM
CALLING ALL LIBERALS:

The world is dangerous. People want to kill others. If we arent armed, they will kill us.

Fortunately for you (Liberals), we that are armed will protect you that sold your guns.

Hows that?

mymint87
09-11-2005, 01:09 PM
and all they have to do is poise theirselves with an attack on the heals of another natural disaster (like New Orleans) and that double whammy would give them 4 times the bang for their nuclear buck...

you fricken gotta know that their thinking that....

Thanks go out to our fighting men and women for taking it to them on their turf.. a most difficult task indeed.

Thanks to all the board members that are or have served our country.

250r'en +TCB
09-11-2005, 07:04 PM
definatly glad to see more conservitives than liberals on this website!!!
I for one am sick and tired of turning on the news and having to listen to the liberal media make the iraq war look like a complete and utter failer. Another troop died today, and another. They don't bother to say how many hospitals or schools are being built. That the people have better lives because they don't have to worry about being dragged off in the middle of the night to some torture chamber or rape room. No No No none of that, just more people dying, and more failers.

Fact: 80% of our troops believe in this war.

liberals, if we let them run this country for ONE HOUR, the truesury would be empty, we would have no defense and no military, and we'd just be flat out screwed......

toyvette81
09-19-2005, 02:18 PM
I hear you man, liberals are rediclous, most of the time they cant help it though b/c they havn't seen real life and have been sheltered throughout their entire life....
i mean really what else should have been done? nothing?!

LonesomeTriZ
09-19-2005, 02:42 PM
We need liberals. We need some one to remind us that there are those who will do nothing to preserve freedom. We need them to motivate the brave. They are most important when standing in the shadows criticizing those who step into the light. They are important have when the talks fail. If it were not for liberals, we would not be aware of the danger of cowards. Liberals serve a purpose, if it were not for liberals we would assume that all Americans are patriotic and willing to fight for freedom. That over confidence would eventually destroy us as a whole. Liberals serve a purpose indeed.

mymint87
09-22-2005, 09:39 AM
Liberals serve a purpose indeed.

LOL good one LonesomeTriZ....

I say we farm them out for their organs :idea: :twisted:

LonesomeTriZ
09-22-2005, 09:46 AM
I say we farm them out for their organs :idea: :twisted:

We could, but think of this. Would you want a liberal's flesh mixed with yours?

toyvette81
09-22-2005, 07:38 PM
lol i guess they do serve a purpose

RedRider_AK
09-29-2005, 02:29 AM
liberals, if we let them run this country for ONE HOUR, the truesury would be empty, we would have no defense and no military, and we'd just be flat out screwed......

Why would our treasury be empty? Liberals don't spend billions of dollars on bombs and fighter jets...

Stop being such an avowed Republican. By having a one-sided view on things, you're no better than those who you insult.

RedRider_AK
09-29-2005, 02:30 AM
I hear you man, liberals are rediclous, most of the time they cant help it though b/c they havn't seen real life and have been sheltered throughout their entire life....
i mean really what else should have been done? nothing?!

No, what's truly ridiculous is your spelling and one-sided view of things.

LonesomeTriZ
09-29-2005, 11:02 AM
So I take it having an opinion is wrong. Taking a side and sticking to it is also a bad thing I take it. If you learn loyalty from people like John Kerry, I can see why taking one side would be a bad thing.

cliff2302
09-29-2005, 03:58 PM
There is nothing wrong with having an opinion, but it is wrong to stereotype. I think thats what redrider was saying