PDA

View Full Version : what was the last funny thing your signifigant other said.....

mikey's250sx
09-11-2005, 12:40 PM
my wife and i were coming home yesterday and as we passed a harley dealership i saw a few 3 wheeled full dresseers pulling out and (i hate them) i said who in their right mind would ride such an embarassment?

she said isn't that the same as all your trikes?

i had nothing to say. sometimes the simplest remarks are sooooo true

2strokepwer
09-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Tge funniest thing my wife said was "Have a nice life, see ya"

Dammit!
09-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Not married but, my former live-in girlfriend when woken up and asked where the "caulk" was replied "Isn't it in your pants?"

Wickedfinger
09-11-2005, 09:10 PM
... she asked me on a hike the other day "Just what exactly do deer eat?". Before I answered her, I thought about it and asked her "What do you think they eat?". Her response was "I don't know .... mice?". I crapped my pants with laughter.

xd 200x
09-11-2005, 10:08 PM
The last thing my x said was "stop your going to kill my husband you asshole" He spent the next 7 days in a hospital 3 of which were in a coma. I spent the next week in a holding cell on WPAFB. I was cleared on all charges except disobeying a direct order of an NCO best 1500 bux I ever spent. he was charged with assault of an NCO and booted. but spent 3 months rooded and confined to base.

brapp
09-12-2005, 12:28 AM
i headed out the door with a bow and arrow and bowfishing reel and told her i was going carp fishing. and she drove down the road to bring me corn she brought it down and handed it to me and she said i toughht tought the fish might get hungry. and all i did was say thier dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and another thing this past weekend is i was on the 250sx and she was on the 86 200x and i start forging the small farm pond and she starts fallowing me and she starts screaming and says i'm sinking. and i said no s**t i have the one that floats. i tought it had to have been pretty funny lookign back on it.

Old 179
09-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Happen about 9 years ago. I was reading Sunday paper ,coffee cup in one hand, donut the other. I was reading away when she came in and asked for a divorce. With out hesitation I said "ok" and went back reading. Has not been anything funny about her since.