PDA

View Full Version : 450R HRC kit???

petesatc
09-13-2005, 03:09 PM
can anyone tell me if the HRC kit is a MX kit or does it give more power (mid and top) i do alot of fast trail riding so wanted to know if this is the kit for me :D
thanks

Blown 331
09-13-2005, 03:35 PM
The HRC cam builds most of the power up top. Hell I don't even know of any other cam as big as the HRC. It's bigger than all of the webcams and hotcams along with the CRF cam. The rest of the kit is stuff that needs to be done weather you get the HRC kit or not, open the air box, jetting ect. Keep in mind other cams build more low end than the HRC. I have plenty of low end though, I like my power up top. Depends on where you like the power band. The HRC cam also produces more peak horsepower than most other cams, but you sacrifice some power down low, not much.

petesatc
09-13-2005, 05:55 PM
The HRC cam builds most of the power up top. Hell I don't even know of any other cam as big as the HRC. It's bigger than all of the webcams and hotcams along with the CRF cam. The rest of the kit is stuff that needs to be done weather you get the HRC kit or not, open the air box, jetting ect. Keep in mind other cams build more low end than the HRC. I have plenty of low end though, I like my power up top. Depends on where you like the power band. The HRC cam also produces more peak horsepower than most other cams, but you sacrifice some power down low, not much.
Thanks Dude that just what i wanted to know.......i have just bought a kit off ebay and it's on it's way tomorrow :D and i only got the bike today!!!! got to say it's a awesome machine :D :D :D :D :D