PDA

View Full Version : Got a new truck today.

seadoo650
09-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Here she is my new tool truck. I have'nt actually got it yet but I will be picking it up in the next few weeks. Luckily one of the fleet managers at Mac told me about a place up north in Richfield Ohio called Mark's truck sales. They had about 30 of them and all at a real good price. It seems the nicer used ones are getting hard to come by. The two they had at Mac's distribution center were about $40,000 for the same year truck with 20,000 more miles. Any body looking for a nice used tool truck for anything just check their website www.markstrucksales.com Look in step vans and box lo-pro.

http://markstrucksales.com/view.asp?id=6464

I'm thinking about bringing it to trikefest next year. I can get all three of the trikes in it. And it has a lift gate on the back. Unload it and I can get a nice siz air mattress up in the front. Plus it has air heat and lights and power. I'll just have to make sure I get there early so I can get a nice spot on the top of the hill. Don't want to try to drive this beast down in the mud if it's anything like tf-05.

In case anyone's wondering I will be using this for my full time career. I'm not just buying it to haul trikes. :lol: