PDA

View Full Version : Billy got a new toy

Bill X_R
09-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Vrooommmmmm!!! This thing kick arse. Gave up the truck, back to pulling my stuff with the van. I'm happy with the trade off.

chris200x
09-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Nice... All it needs now is some KC's and 35' mudders! :lol:

YAMAHA_Jim
09-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Nice car Bill. I'm more of a pick up truck guy myself but I think I'd trade my truck in for that too.Good Luck with it.

Wickedfinger
09-16-2005, 10:36 PM
... I still don't see the point of making it a 4 door. The car is cool as heck but - Its almost sacreligious - 4 door Charger. Dem Duke Boys would have had twice the welding to do to keep 'em shut.

nouseforaname90
09-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Nice... All it needs now is some KC's and 35' mudders! :lol:

35 foot mudders would be quite the site to see on 4 or so foot high car.

Tri-ZNate
09-16-2005, 10:50 PM
35 foot mudders would be quite the site to see on 4 or so foot high car.

Its called a monster truck :crazy: Nice car by the way, but like the saying goes, "Dodge, All Show, No Go." :twisted:

Billy Golightly
09-16-2005, 11:53 PM
Wow, great job guys. You've successfully crapped on the dudes thread :rolleyes:

Nice car Bill, so hows it do? :D

firefirefire90
09-17-2005, 12:02 AM
in car an driver, they rated it below the mustang GT, but oh well...its still a hemi! I wish i had that car :(

F7Firecat
09-17-2005, 10:52 AM
Great looking car Bill you have to Love the 5.7 HEMI. The saying that I remember is as follows ( if you aren`t a MOPAR MAN you`re a NO CAR MAN) just to defend all the Dodge boys out there. ;-)

Dynofox
09-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Very cool! I think they look mean from the front, and they are priced well. Had it pitched side ways yet?? :cool:

ATC crazy
09-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Where the Hell is the motor in that thing :wondering All I see is a hunk of plastic. :lol:

Congrats on the new car....now get out there and race for pinks! :w00t:

toyvette81
09-18-2005, 07:16 PM
lol well were not dodge people at all but i love the magnum and have thought about it if it wasnt a dodge i guarantee i would have it by now but basicly dodge anything dosn't get good gas milage even the neon for its size btu the mag is supposed to shut down a few cylinders and get 20 something mpg on highway which is decent
but pretty ride man. i know 1 thing it is a burnout machine thou

Bill X_R
09-18-2005, 10:10 PM
Thanks for all the comments! It's not the fastest car on the block but it will light em up and get sideways in a hurry! I've not been a dodge man either, but since they have bought Mercedes their line up and quality has gone through the roof (IMO). Maybe I'll throw a hitch on the back and trailer my stuff with it? Who knows? I do know, it's one rockin' four door that I can fit the family in.

Again thanks for the kind words, it’s nice to share stuff with people that appreciate it :)

the mag is supposed to shut down a few cylinders and get 20 something mpg on highway which is decent

All the HEMI's (in the cars) do this. I reset the MPG computer on th e Highway cruising @ 70-75 and was getting 27mpg. It backs off 1/2 the engine at highway speeds.

phreakboy
09-18-2005, 10:19 PM
First off there aint nothin better than a dodge, so great choice and I know the hemi in my truck smokes the chevy and ford v8s, also I have smoked tons of cars with it so I know the power of it, Also The Real Sayin Goes.
Chevys Rust and Fords Break Down and DODGE is there to pull them around.
When it comes to the line up for trail riding dodge is always last because someone has to be there to pull the others out :w00t:

toyvette81
09-19-2005, 01:44 PM
lol your in denial bro

trikezilla
09-19-2005, 05:21 PM
... I still don't see the point of making it a 4 door. The car is cool as heck but - Its almost sacreligious - 4 door Charger. Dem Duke Boys would have had twice the welding to do to keep 'em shut.

Lol. I have to agree with wickedfinger! Its an awesome car, but the first time I saw it I thought it would be one of the coolest things ever if it were 2 door.

Maybe DODGE will make a "General Lee" limited edition car like how Chev made a Earnhart limited edition. :naughty: :naughty:

ATC crazy
09-19-2005, 07:22 PM
When it comes to the line up for trail riding dodge is always last because someone has to be there to pull the others out :w00t:

I started a 4x4 club here in town. The Dodges are always the ones getting pulled out. :lol: Dosent help much with their blown trannies either...