PDA

View Full Version : Pay-Pal

Huffa
09-17-2005, 07:25 AM
Question about receiving $$. Where the heck :wondering does it go? Directly on my credit card or what?

:wondering I can't find one thing on Pay-Pal that actually tells you how to collect the money!

I always paid,paid,paid and feels good to receive for once. :D

Howdy
09-17-2005, 08:44 AM
To get your money from paypal you will either need to have them send you a check or you can do a transfer into your bank account ( if you have a bank account added ).

Sign into PayPal and there should be a tab at the top with all the info you need.

Howdy

bigredhead
09-17-2005, 03:15 PM
Yep.

Log into paypal and you will see your account ballance ( at paypal ) and you can either have it transfered to your credit carb or bank account once setup and verified.

I never leave money in my paypal acount...

grundlegrabber
09-17-2005, 03:22 PM
I believe it is the tab that says withdraw that you need to click on. They will send you a check in the mail for the ammount you specify, minus a $1.50 fee. Yes, the bastards will charge you to send you the money that is yours. Transfer to bank account is free, takes 3-4 days to clear. That's what I normally do.

willcamach
09-17-2005, 09:36 PM
or you can sign up for their paypal card and use the card at any atm. or just use the money up purchasing stuff with the card sorta like a visa check card thats what i normaly do

Huffa
09-18-2005, 12:08 PM
Thank you all! Good info. I like that pay-pal card method. Any negatives about that?

phreakboy
09-20-2005, 08:36 AM
I have found two negs about the card, one is that sometimes if you use it to pay for gas or something that uses it as a debit/credit, it will freeze you money on the card for up to a couple days. The only other thing is right now a good friend of mine is having problems because he took out $200 off the card then all of the sudden another 800 was takin off, and then another 800 was takin off after his card was canceled so he has been going round for weeks over this with paypal. Also when you use get paid with paypal you have to be very careful and make sure you get tracking numbers because I have had people turn around and say they did not recieve and you will loose the money unless you can proove you shipped it.

Trackburger
09-22-2005, 07:49 AM
along with the tracking # thing for if a buyer says it never arrived....Not sure what the amount is, I think its somewhere around $200 and up, but pay pal will require you to have signature confirmation. regular DC will not cut it. I've been hearing alot of bad stories about this stuff lately.

phreakboy
09-23-2005, 07:11 AM
Yea I seemed to have run in with about 4 people lately, that I made the mistake of no tracking number and amazingly no one has recieved so they all got their stuff most likely and I didnt even get the cash.