PDA

View Full Version : US90's and 350x's for sale

kevin350x
09-22-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally Posted by HondaATC
All other forum rules apply here as well, but there are a few exclusives:

#1: If someone happens to post a link on ebay to an item you were watching, Do not pitch a fit. Try PMing the person who posted it and if you explain the situation maybe they will be nice enough to delete their thread for you.

#2: Do not cross forum post. This means if you post a link to an ebay auction here, Dont make a thread in Trikesylvania or the Open forum about the same auction. I want to keep all the ebay related auction links and discussion in here.

#3: Do not post links to you own items or auctions. That is a classified ad, and it should go in the classifieds. If its posted in the classifieds, it will count as you one selling post on the front page. Any links to personal auctions posted in this forum will be edited or deleted, not moved to the classifeds for you.

#4: ....Still thinking, I'll let you know when I figure it out

69HemiGTX
09-22-2005, 03:34 AM
Originally Posted by HondaATC
All other forum rules apply here as well, but there are a few exclusives:

#1: If someone happens to post a link on ebay to an item you were watching, Do not pitch a fit. Try PMing the person who posted it and if you explain the situation maybe they will be nice enough to delete their thread for you.

#2: Do not cross forum post. This means if you post a link to an ebay auction here, Dont make a thread in Trikesylvania or the Open forum about the same auction. I want to keep all the ebay related auction links and discussion in here.

#3: Do not post links to you own items or auctions. That is a classified ad, and it should go in the classifieds. If its posted in the classifieds, it will count as you one selling post on the front page. Any links to personal auctions posted in this forum will be edited or deleted, not moved to the classifeds for you.

#4: ....Still thinking, I'll let you know when I figure it out

Excuse me for trying to help the guy out.

kevin350x
09-22-2005, 03:47 AM
Thanks for the links!!!

Orangecnty250r
09-22-2005, 06:12 AM
I hope I'm in the right forum here. I have listed some 3-wheelers on e-bay for sale.

Welcome- If its yours its supposed to go in the classifieds section of the forum.