PDA

View Full Version : cant ride for a month!!! Nooooo!!!

trikes4life
09-22-2005, 04:07 PM
Got booted from school for 4 days. PArents said i was not alowed to ride for a ******* month, i going to die, they aslo took hunting, fishing, phone, and now contact with friends. But i have the computer :twisted: . But i can work one them. Probley going to go trough them a clean all the carbs and chain check an make shure every thinks good working order. Aleats i got * guys, i know some one loves me. :cry:

nouseforaname90
09-22-2005, 04:10 PM
That sucks!!
If you don't mind me asking, how did you get kicked out of school for that long? Fight?

Tri-ZNate
09-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Decitions have concequences... Ha who am I to speak :lol:. For example if I payed attension in school enough maybe I could spell decitions :rolleyes: Good luck man. at least now you have a whole month to do a total check up on the vehicles.

DX Rider12
09-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Just go in your garage and sit on your trike like your depressed, or go to sleep on it. I got grounded and my mom felt sorry so I got off the hook. Works for me. lol. :lol:

okieRrider
09-22-2005, 04:29 PM
If you were my kid you wouldn't have the computer either....Chris

Howdy
09-22-2005, 04:46 PM
If you were my kid you wouldn't have the computer either....Chris

ditto, I have been told I am a mean parrent by my kids. Do the right thing and you have nothing to worry about. ;)
Howdy

Billy Golightly
09-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Got booted from school for 4 days. PArents said i was not alowed to ride for a ******* month, i going to die, they aslo took hunting, fishing, phone, and now contact with friends. But i have the computer :twisted: . But i can work one them. Probley going to go trough them a clean all the carbs and chain check an make shure every thinks good working order. Aleats i got * guys, i know some one loves me. :cry:

Just please dont start making 15 posts a day and it'll be OK.

slothminx
09-22-2005, 05:58 PM
well come on then spill the beans what did you do ???????

Im one those people at school who does somthing and thinks hmmm im gonna get in deep for this after. Im now keeping out of trouble, the way to do it is to think, hmm only 1hr 14 mins 23secs until i can leave school and get back to the things i love ENGINES

WIll

Old 179
09-22-2005, 08:53 PM
Depend on what it was, That would had been minimum . I would added no I-pod, school football games, MTV and all that other cra>>:>{> that kids watch on cable, and added chores.
If you skipped class, ect ., Your atv would be impounded at an unknown site till end of school year. Grades better be up full letter grade too before then. Also I wouldn't stop riding my atc/v. in fact I would ride more and watch it eat at you.
P.S. When you get to our age and have kids like you, you would feel the same way! My father told me so many times about what comes around ,go's around. Had no ideal what the heck he ment. I thought he was nuts. I did not realize untill I had my son what it was about. He is doing same things I did 30 years ago. You were lucky on the one month. Give your parents a hug and grow up!

brapp
09-22-2005, 11:50 PM
lol i had a big proplem in school i use dto take my 350x up to votech and then my banshee, i woudl ride them at school lol and then blow off classthen go home and be all depressed cause i coulnt ride but aftyer a while my mom found me doing wash when i got home and tought it was strance and found my dirty riding gear! so i got busted twice . then she actualy sold my banshee on me and when i was un grounded she fgot me a brand new blaster and i was f***ing furious! and she tought she was doign em a favor by gettign em a newquad!

monster 84r
09-23-2005, 01:20 AM
eeeeeek.... that sucks man... your in highschool right? i only got suspended once for a brawl, but i had my reasons so i wasnt punished too badly. my parents manipulate me using my 250r haha thats the main reason i try to stay out of trouble, is to ride my r.

ive found out the hard way though that cutting class just makes it harder. you have to make up a ton of crap, its just a waste. bite the bullet, go to class, and look foreward to riding as a reward for a day of hard work.

oh, and old 179, you sound just like my parents which is a good thing. when i screw up they crack down hard. simple but effective. haha but i dont have one of those ipods or a cell phone, all my cash goes into my trike

250r'en +TCB
09-23-2005, 06:24 AM
yeah, when I got in trouble last year they took everything away, I wasn't allowed to work on the trike/quad either!!!! That sucked!!!!!!!!

mywifeknowseverything
09-23-2005, 08:18 AM
Decitions have concequences... Ha who am I to speak :lol:. For example if I payed attension in school enough maybe I could spell decitions :rolleyes: Good luck man. at least now you have a whole month to do a total check up on the vehicles.

If you would have made it through the 7th grade I'm sure you would have spelled "PAID" Right... :lol: :welcome:

Here I corrected it for you....

Decisions have consequences... Ha, who am I to speak . For example, if I paid attention in school, maybe I could spell decisions. Good luck man, at least now you have a whole month to do a total check up on the vehicles.

trikerider2oo7
09-23-2005, 08:52 AM
that sucks man...i got suspended for 3 days once for pushin another kid in the halway last year. only punishment i got was i had to constantly do hard work for the 3 days i was home.

trikes4life
09-23-2005, 09:21 AM
That sucks!!
If you don't mind me asking, how did you get kicked out of school for that long? Fight?

NO not a fight this time, the kids i hang out with and me, on the bus ride home from my local boces autotech decided to throw **** out the window (washers.pencils,pens, leftover lunch, and cough drops) on the bus ride home. Well i guss something hit a car, they dont know what it was or who through it, so the person the owned the car called the sheriff and town police on the bus. The 2 sheriff cars pulled the bus over on a major route in our town. They pulled all of us off the bus searched us and questioned us. Then they orgionally kick me out of school for 3 days and then they called and said why dont i take an extra day off. Then they booted 6 other kids for 5 days, including my brother who got the same punishment as me. The cop that works at out home school said there could be possibly 1,500 woth of damage to the car. this thing is a little 2 door cavalier. I seen the car and i didn't see any damage. And the car is 14 years old, with a blue book value of 476 dollars. Yes i know that was the stupidist thing i have ever done in my life, yeah i lknow better i'am 18.

I'am not even considering selling any trike to help fix a none broken car. Screw that, they can have my saving bondons from my dead grandmother.

bigredhead
09-23-2005, 09:44 AM
lol i had a big proplem in school i use dto take my 350x up to votech and then my banshee, i woudl ride them at school lol and then blow off classthen go home and be all depressed cause i coulnt ride but aftyer a while my mom found me doing wash when i got home and tought it was strance and found my dirty riding gear! so i got busted twice . then she actualy sold my banshee on me and when i was un grounded she fgot me a brand new blaster and i was f***ing furious! and she tought she was doign em a favor by gettign em a newquad!

You SIR.... deserve to be shot. :mad:

Your mom BUYS YOU a frickin NEW machine.. and you have a problem with that ?.... are you out of your mind ?

As a kid i would have donated my right kidney for a quad.. even if it was used. beat, and barely running.......

spoiled brat..

bigredhead
09-23-2005, 10:25 AM
And while i'm dishin it out today !! lol...

T4L... you are 18 years old... grow up. that poor shmuck driving the cavalier must be one poor mofo, he can't afford to fix the chips in his windshield, heck, me might not even have insurance.. hahahahahaha.....

If you owned a car and had kids throwing stuff out the windows and messin up your ride.. you'd pissed as well.. imagine your reaction finding a rotten kid slashing your trike tires for no good reason.. you would kick his butt and break his arms rigth ?

Ok.. i'm done for the day.. i'll behave now.. i promise. lol.... ( I'd make a good dad . )

kernalklink
09-23-2005, 11:03 AM
well sometimes people make poor decisions, I think that you should work on your decision making skills. Also you really have no right to be upset about not being able to ride. decisions and consequences. I spent alot of time out of school either my choice or the schools but look at me now i have a dog and a van down by the river. life is sweet.

brapp
09-23-2005, 05:10 PM
wellthe banshee she sold was a psi genisis 2 powered 388 mx banshee that i build sinc eit wa snew in 92 when my dad had it, and it had alot of emotional and sentimental value and i sold alot of my stuff and i could buy 4 new blasters for what it was worth!but she had no idea what she was buying, the dealership said it shoudl eb fine for a 14 year old and they wouldnt sell her a new banshee! neadless to say, i had that shee since day one it was my dads, and yeah i screwed up but id didnt deserve her to sell one of the only things my dad left me when he died! do you understand why i was so furious now?

bigredhead
09-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Yes i do. Sorry to hear.

monster 84r
09-23-2005, 07:02 PM
If you owned a car and had kids throwing stuff out the windows and messin up your ride.. you'd pissed as well.. imagine your reaction finding a rotten kid slashing your trike tires for no good reason.. you would kick his butt and break his arms rigth?

well put, some kids threw stuff at our bronce one time when i was 13 and i almost knocked out the kid who did it.... mind you he went to my school and bragged about it.

agreed we all would be devastated to go from a banshee like that to a stocker blaster, but i would do anything for my parents to give me a brand new bike like that. but im definately thankful i could afford a trike.

trikes4life
09-24-2005, 12:35 PM
You people sound like my mother!! LOL

Dammit!
09-24-2005, 12:44 PM
NO not a fight this time, the kids i hang out with and me, on the bus ride home from my local boces autotech decided to throw **** out the window (washers.pencils,pens, leftover lunch, and cough drops) on the bus ride home. Well i guss something hit a car, they dont know what it was or who through it, so the person the owned the car called the sheriff and town police on the bus. The 2 sheriff cars pulled the bus over on a major route in our town. They pulled all of us off the bus searched us and questioned us. Then they orgionally kick me out of school for 3 days and then they called and said why dont i take an extra day off. Then they booted 6 other kids for 5 days, including my brother who got the same punishment as me. The cop that works at out home school said there could be possibly 1,500 woth of damage to the car. this thing is a little 2 door cavalier. I seen the car and i didn't see any damage. And the car is 14 years old, with a blue book value of 476 dollars. Yes i know that was the stupidist thing i have ever done in my life, yeah i lknow better i'am 18.

I'am not even considering selling any trike to help fix a none broken car. Screw that, they can have my saving bondons from my dead grandmother.

Imagine for a second how you would feel if someone damaged your 20 year old trike. The blue book on that is probably even worse.

honda200
09-24-2005, 11:43 PM
i got suspended from school last semester for fighting some kid, he thought it would be funny to smear a cucpcake or something on the windsheild of my truck and put left over pizza crusts in the box, well, as he was smearing this crap on my windsheild i was walkin out to leave for lunch, i caught him red handed, and i chased him down and kicked the ******* out of him, broke his nose, and busted up 2 of his ribs pretty bad, i orginally was supposed to be expelled but since it was destruction of properrty, the principle made it a 15 day suspension and i didnt get charged at all (suprising)

so, to put it pretty blunt, if you threw crap out the window of the bus (your 18 and you still take a bus to school??) and it hit my truck, i would be kickin the crap out of you too

Curtis

monster 84r
09-24-2005, 11:57 PM
what kinda truck did you have? just wondering. id do the exact same thing if that happened to me, only i dont have a truck yet haha.

jsimonh
09-25-2005, 12:31 AM
i got suspended from school last semester for fighting some kid, he thought it would be funny to smear a cucpcake or something on the windsheild of my truck and put left over pizza crusts in the box, well, as he was smearing this crap on my windsheild i was walkin out to leave for lunch, i caught him red handed, and i chased him down and kicked the ******* out of him, broke his nose, and busted up 2 of his ribs pretty bad, i orginally was supposed to be expelled but since it was destruction of properrty, the principle made it a 15 day suspension and i didnt get charged at all (suprising)

so, to put it pretty blunt, if you threw crap out the window of the bus (your 18 and you still take a bus to school??) and it hit my truck, i would be kickin the crap out of you too

Curtis

That's a little harsh don't you think :crazy: ? I had a something like that happen to me, only it was pop that a kid decided to pour on my pickup. When I found out who done it I asked him in a calm voice :twisted: if he would like to clean it up before I used his face to clean it up ;) . He cleaned it up and all was done without a fight, but even if he wouldn't have cleaned it I don't think I would have taken it so far as to break a nose and ribs. If you beat him that badly you should have stopped when you realized that he was that weak.

Why would someone do that to your truck if you could beat them up so easily.

firehart
09-25-2005, 12:32 AM
I don't know how old you are. I am almost 50. Try to see if from your parents point of view. They want you to learn something from your mistakes. When I was young I too made poor choices and had to face up to them. Maybe you can use the time wisely. Why don't you see if you can get to spend some time in the garage working on your bike and talking to your dad one on one. Even if you don't do anything on the bike, talking with your dad one on one will be good for both of you. I still like going to visit with my father when he is in his shop away from my stepmom.

trikes4life
09-25-2005, 10:32 AM
I Definatly learned my lesson.

honda200
09-25-2005, 11:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/curtis_guitars/My%20Truck/Finished2.jpg

thats a picture of my truck

jsimonh,

i punched him in the face and thats what broke his nose, and then i kicked him in the ribs, that busted up 2 of them, then it got broke up

Curtis

84honda 200X
09-26-2005, 10:16 PM
If i had a truck like that i would have done the same thing only probably worse. My truck is my baby same with my chevy. It may only be a stock for with a set of pipes on it and bigger tires but i love it. I caught one kid putting a dent in my box and he was 18 and i punched him right in the face he fell to the ground and and said he was sorry hasnt given me any crap since then. Funny thing is the kid is my sisters cousin. When i used to get grounded id go to the garage and work on my wheeler and talk to my dad and work on his trucks with him I think you should do the same thing it helps alot in getting what you want.

three_wheelin45
08-04-2010, 01:41 AM
HAHA looking through old threads thaught i would bump this....hehehe, WHY IS THE BIGRED ON FIRE IN HIS AVATAR :mad:

ATC-Eric
08-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Crap. Read the whooooole thread, only to realize that its a 5 year old bump.

300rman
08-04-2010, 04:01 PM
You SIR.... deserve to be shot. :mad:

Your mom BUYS YOU a frickin NEW machine.. and you have a problem with that ?.... are you out of your mind ?

As a kid i would have donated my right kidney for a quad.. even if it was used. beat, and barely running.......

spoiled brat..

If my mom sold my CR250, and replaced it with a new XR200 a few months later, id be pissed too. talk about a friggin downgrade.

Pafrig
08-06-2010, 01:42 AM
haha some how i searched "suspended 110" and i came up with this... bump.

trikes4life
08-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Man i sure do miss high school.