PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with this guy?

Tri-ZNate
09-27-2005, 04:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4574814140&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

I paid for it on sept 11 and havent heard from him since nor have I recieved it from him. I have sent him a message on saturday and another on Sunday to find out WTF the hold up is and havent heard anything.he has a really good feedback so I dont think he would screw me over. What do ya think?

1DEADPRESIDENT
09-27-2005, 05:01 PM
First thing I would do is file a "item not received" with E-bay and also Paypal. That will get his attention. If he hasn't responded after they contact him wait until you here back from them before you take the next step. The final step is to give him the worst feedback you could imagine. If he doesn't want the neg. feedback he will respond once E-bay and Paypal alert him that you filed a claim against him for not performing.

Tri-ZNate
09-27-2005, 05:23 PM
ok thanks I didnt realize you could do that.

nouseforaname90
09-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Well he has great feedback. No negatives, and thats a good sign. Especially good since he has so much feedback. Maybe he had some kind of emergency or something. There are many reasons as to why he wouldn't be responding. Just hold off and wait awhile before leaving negative feedback to see what happens.

Tri-ZNate
09-27-2005, 05:36 PM
yeah I definatly dont want to leave him negative yet but its been 2 weeks and its not like he lives in louisianna.

Blown 331
09-27-2005, 05:48 PM
That is weird, he has feedback for items that he sold on the 17th and you paid on the 11th! If you file a dispute with ebay they will give you his home phone number. One time it took me 2 months to get an air cooled 250R tank. I got it about 3 days after I left a message at his house. I checked his feedback and he was getting tons of negatives as I was waiting for my part so I figured I was out of luck but I got it.

Tri-ZNate
09-27-2005, 06:15 PM
the guy got back to my dad about an hour ago apparently (I just called my dad to see if he heard word yet) and it turns out it was shipped on sept 12 and recieved on the 19th :mad:. But it is said that we refused the package so it was returned to sender :mad: and we went even home that day! Now I have to call UPS and get it straightened out.

Tri-ZNate
09-27-2005, 06:55 PM
OMG UPS is dumber than ****. They sent it to RR2 box 181 instead of RR2 Box 1B1. The package is being sent back to the seller from the people who recieved it :(. So I may have it by halloween but we will see.

1DEADPRESIDENT
09-28-2005, 08:27 PM
At least you know the seller was being straight with you. I can't say much for UPS they screw up a lot here to. :lol:

Tri-ZNate
09-29-2005, 09:50 PM
ok the seller was real cool. He said he never heard of an adress 1B1 so he thought it was 8. So he is sending it tommorrow at his expense. This guy gets the thumbs up.

bigredhead
09-30-2005, 12:05 PM
Lucky you.. i'm still waiting for my stuff from august. paid on the 16th.. and not here yet. and yes UPS sucks.. i just got a customs invoice from them for 100.81 $ for a 250 $ pressure cooker. christ.