PDA

View Full Version : tri-z pipe

twgranger
09-28-2005, 09:12 PM
Is this realy a fmf pipe? It don't look like a dg because of the welds and bends. :wondering
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Tri-Z-250-After-Market-Pipe-FMF-Triz_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43978QQitemZ457833 3227QQrdZ1

1984kxtTECATE
09-28-2005, 10:12 PM
I was wondering the same thing, I almost posted it up ere but you beat me too it. Looks like the guy made his own pipe to be honest.

hrc85250r
09-28-2005, 11:34 PM
i would say it may be an old fmf pipe, it looks like the head pipe area is stamped and the body is mostly coned....its def an old school pipe, not common for sure...

jsimonh
09-29-2005, 09:05 AM
I'm still the only bid on it as of right now. I sure would like to get it for a decent price :naughty: , because 225 for the DG is a little high for me :( . I emailed him and he said that he also had the FMF silencer for the trike, and he was going to be putting it on E-Bay soon.

jsimonh
09-30-2005, 09:10 AM
I'm still the only bid on it as of right now. I sure would like to get it for a decent price :naughty: , because 225 for the DG is a little high for me :( . I emailed him and he said that he also had the FMF silencer for the trike, and he was going to be putting it on E-Bay soon.

I was still the only bid as of yesterday (Thursday) when I got an email from E-Bay. It said that the auction had been ended for some reason :eek: . I've emailed the guy a few times, but he won't answer back :twisted: . It really sucks because he has some other parts I was wanting, but now I'm not sure if he will just end the auction if he isn't getting what he wants for them.

Oh well diggerzmound is selling me an old school DG pipe :w00t: :w00t: .

BigGreenMachine
09-30-2005, 03:46 PM
lol someone probably made him an offer he couldnt refuse and ended it early